Zecon claims his FL pension
Hello gamer girls,

Time for granddad here to pack his bags. Many would say I’ve far outstayed my welcome already and this is something that I should’ve done months back, but I didn’t want to simply up and leave when we were going through so many rough spots this past year, with only around 5 admins in total at its worst, and barely a soul on the server (no pun intended).

However, this place is now on an upward trend that we were striving to achieve all those months ago. Got the best dev team going that I’ve ever had the privilege to work with and the staff team is getting heftier by the day- which brings me to my current decision. Each and every one of the current TAs deserves this position more than I do, and it would be selfish of me to cling on out of pure nostalgia. However, I would like to personally nominate Kevin the God to take my position in the team.

Thanks to Tomo, Divey, Sparx, Joe Joe (Karen) and all the others who were on the team who welcomed me back with open arms all those years after my initial departure. You’re all kinda epic. This community has given me some genuine lifelong friends and I’ll forever be grateful for that. I'll still continue to partake in high quality ROLEPLAY from time to time, wouldn't miss that for the world!!

I would also like to thank the server owner, Elvislives, for his continuous contributions towards my roleplay experience.

p.s richard bones is a MURDERER

bye yes caw
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Bon voyage my friend.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Zecon
dude bye bye Sad
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Zecon
f in chat
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Zecon
goodbye admin man. It was nice to have you here <3
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Zecon
my sweet sweet boy Sad . You will be missed.

Spoiler :
[Image: w56oOtr.png]

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Zecon, Lewwings
Farewell and good luck. Had some short but epic moments with ya.
The following 1 user Likes Strange Neo's post:
  • Zecon
Cya Zecon, your a good and genuine guy!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Zecon
Auwww..  Take care Zecon.. Good Luck..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
The following 1 user Likes Violet DE Kittie's post:
  • Zecon
Abuse noted.

Zecon will be demoted for this post.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Ducktard, Zecon