Molyneux Ama
Thumbs Down 
Thought I'd jump on the cringe train. Fire away!

The following 1 user Likes Molyneux481's post:
  • max.
Opinion on me bruh?

Which map you like most?
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 1 user Likes max.'s post:
  • Molyneux481
I guess ill go for a cheeky opinion on myself?

What's it like living in the tumour of England? (Wales, Especially the north, yuck)

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Molyneux481
(06-04-2020, 08:28 AM)SolderInDuty Wrote: Opinion on me bruh?

Which map you like most?

I think you're a really decent guy. Good intentions and good at role-playing. 

My favourite map has to be V4B1. It's the classic map and the layout it good. Just wish the preformance was better.

• max.
(06-04-2020, 08:32 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: I guess ill go for a cheeky opinion on myself?

What's it like living in the tumour of England? (Wales, Especially the north, yuck)

You're so layed back and chilled,which is a good thing. You make Discord chat so enjoyable and a laugh. I remember thinking you were sound back in the old days and you still are to this day.

Living in North Wales is class. It's nothing like the South. I personally like the English. Atm I don't want to see Wales an independent country. The English bring all lot to Wales and the  Welsh will never admit it. BTW the North is better than the South.

It is very important that I know your opinion of me.
The following 1 user Likes Inlandbubbles's post:
  • Molyneux481
It is imperative and crucial to my continued existence that I know what you, Molyneux481, a random Welsh person, think of me and my online persona, Lewwings? In laymen's terms: What do you think of me?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Molyneux481
(06-04-2020, 12:58 PM)Inlandbubbles Wrote: It is very important that I know your opinion of me.

You're a legend in my eyes. So funny and sound guy to chill with. You legit don't give a shit what people think and I like that. Stay cool my man.

Sad 
(06-04-2020, 07:12 PM)Lewwings Wrote: It is imperative and crucial to my continued existence that I know what you, Molyneux481, a random Welsh person, think of me and my online persona, Lewwings? In laymen's terms: What do you think of me?

I Sir Molyneux, a random Welsh man have a great opinion about the amazing Lewwings. You my friend are a good lad. A bit of an idiot at times but overall a class guy. I'm glad you aren't toxic like some others.

• Lewwings
(06-04-2020, 10:16 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 12:58 PM)Inlandbubbles Wrote: It is very important that I know your opinion of me.

You're a legend in my eyes. So funny and sound guy to chill with. You legit don't give a shit what people think and I like that. Stay cool my man.

omg im crying Sad