Personal life
Actually I'm kinda perfectionist too, I get really annoyed if I'm building with people that is building like a newb. (Referring to Sub-zero<3)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Dubwub, tQto
My middle name is Jeremy.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal, Dubwub
my name is fredrik i am born 22th october 1996 in örbro.

i like to troll dirk and dubwub and the rest of my stupid friends. but eccpesialy dubwub and dirk since they are the dumbest Cheese

i am very good at table tennis or what its called. trust me, i will pwn you as fast as you serve.

i have already choosed line in the gymnasium and am gonna become a teacher Smile
(02-07-2012, 06:43 PM)Fishy Wrote: my name is fredrik i am born 22th october 1996 in örbro.

i like to troll dirk and dubwub and the rest of my stupid friends. but eccpesialy dubwub and dirk since they are the dumbest Cheese

i am very good at table tennis or what its called. trust me, i will pwn you as fast as you serve.

i have already choosed line in the gymnasium and am gonna become a teacher Smile

Umm, okay.

The following 2 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • equal, tQto
Hello, my name is Mark and I live in Denmark. I was born and raised in Skive (Same city as Morten) I’m 15 years old and am still in primary school. I am the president of the school’s student council and political active. I have been a member of the local conservative group for 5 years and is never frightened by a discussion of any kind.

I have been on the server for quite some time and I generally enjoy roleplaying. I am nearly obsessed by zombie games, books and even movies. When I’m online on the server you will often find me near Dubwub, Wabbit or Equal. I was one of the founding members of the Saints on the 33x server with Zero-Support, Interknet and Seer.
The following 2 users Like DerStorm's post:
  • tQto, equal