Server crashes almost every 10 minutes...
Sad 
... and obviously not my problem. Every 10 minutes, the server goes down, all the people leave for a while, then come up. It has been happening for me for 5 days now... and it's unplayable.

When will you fix it? I want to play this awesome server Sad(
Soulripper is trying as hard as he can, to keep the servers stable and secure. Unfortunately I think it has to do with the gamemode and all the players active.

Hopefully this will be fixed in gmod 13.
(02-07-2012, 01:44 PM)Minimacfox1 Wrote: Soulripper is trying as hard as he can, to keep the servers stable and secure. Unfortunately I think it has to do with the gamemode and all the players active.

Hopefully this will be fixed in gmod 13.

Or get worse.
Who knows?

Let's just cross our fingers.

I can tell you one thing. Soul is working his ass off to fix it and it has to be stressful.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

ok, crashes can occur from multiple reasons, its more likely to happen when the servers full as thats when the server is put under a payload of task, eventually the code or the server itself might hiccup and cause a error and if it cant solve the error in-game if crashes

also having tons of contra on the server contributes to it, as contra use a chunk of resources.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(02-08-2012, 04:22 PM)nadrick Wrote: ok, crashes can occur from multiple reasons, its more likely to happen when the servers full as thats when the server is put under a payload of task, eventually the code or the server itself might hiccup and cause a error and if it cant solve the error in-game if crashes

also having tons of contra on the server contributes to it, as contra use a chunk of resources.

Couh cough *Tri-Truck Drug transportation(that monsterous drug haul we did a while back)* Cough cough
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Nadrick