Jan
So you approaching me in private telling me "ok bitch" and that I should dig a 6 feet deep hole and eat sand untill I choke is showing your disapproval for my jokes?

Alright.
I would just like to point out your BS excuse of me never "clearly" stating that i don't like your comments and your racist jokes.

If i was ok with your "jokes" i wouldn't get defensive, i wouldn't outright ignore 30 continuous messages at a time, or tell people to fuck off with their jokes before i went away. Or tell you to get off your high horse.
I would like to present more evidence as follows:

Homophobic, Xenophobic, Racism.

[Image: y3B8j2Y.png]
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
As you can see, from my now third collection of messages of Jan behaving absolutely abysmally.
He is not only incredibly toxic but also Homophobic, Islamophobic, and generally racist. I would like to also point out how a good portion of these messages, and messages from my previous posts, were actually posted while Jan was an administrator. Is this really the behavior someone who is supposed to set an example for the player base should encourage?

[Image: tijoTtL.jpg]
[Image: 0vm6iT2.jpg][Image: 98Hk109.jpg]
[Image: 48mIW7o.png]
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(05-31-2020, 10:00 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: -Snip-

Please only post if you have something useful to add to the case. Warned.
Hello,

First of all - Thank you Qannter and others for bringing this to my attention.

After reflecting on the evidence provided and the comments made by both parties on this thread, I have deemed this case to be valid and has been dealt accordingly (as per N&A)

Although as an administrator your job is to keep the servers clean - it is also to safeguard. If the community begins to feel as though they are being insulted based on their race, sexuality, etc - then the relationship between the team and the player base begins to become diminished. All team members are representatives for Fearless in all ways and we want to ensure all players feel welcome in this community.

Case closed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]