This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Healthy young people can die too
[Image: _111422978_chloemiddleton.jpg]
Chloe Middleton from High Wycomb, 21, died on the 25th. Despite not having pre-existing conditions, she still died.

Family response: "shattered beyond belief".
"Speaking from a personal experience, this so-called virus has taken the life of my 21-year-old daughter."

"My beautiful, kind-hearted 21 year old niece has passed away from Covid-19.

"She had no underlying health conditions."

"The reality of this virus is only just unfolding before our very eyes,"

"Please, please adhere to government guidelines."

"Do your bit. Protect yourselves and protect others. The virus isn't spreading, people are spreading the virus."

"Rest in peace Chloe. Until we meet again."

She is UK's youngest death, and unfortunately she won't be the last.

Do the 5 to stop spreading the virus
HANDS Wash them often
ELBOW Cough into it
FACE Don't touch it
SPACE Keep safe distance
HOME Stay if you can

If you don't try to prevent the spread of COVID-19, someone like her can be on your conscious. 

Source: https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/18...ions-dies/
The following 4 users Like Konsta's post:
  • Grape, Archer, Eclipze, Lewwings
This. Even if it doesn't kill a young person directly, they can become a transmitter and kill others
[Image: xT1oxv2.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Thanks zombie

Crazy that I have to go on a gmod rp forum to get a proper heads up. Not even the Swedish government nor media reported this, it’s a joke
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(03-28-2020, 01:48 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Thanks zombie

Crazy that I have to go on a gmod rp forum to get a proper heads up. Not even the Swedish government nor media reported this, it’s a joke

Sweden’s response to this crisis is a joke
[Image: OHyD732.png]
Visit my profile here
The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Eclipze
(03-28-2020, 02:13 PM)Midget Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 01:48 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Thanks zombie

Sweden’s response to this crisis is a joke

It certainly is
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/03...us-victim/

But it has since emerged that Miss Middleton may not have had coronavirus and that she may in fact have died of a heart attack.

There is still some confusion over the exact cause of her death.

According to a report published in the Guardian the hospital which treated her did not record her as a victim of coronavirus, despite a coroner subsequently connecting her death to the disease.

Middleton was taken to Wexham Park hospital in Slough last weekend after she had a heart attack. Attempts to resuscitate her failed and she was pronounced dead soon after arriving… A Berkshire coroner said the death was related to Covid-19 after being told Middleton had a cough, the source said. But this surprised medics at the hospital, who have not recorded it as a coronavirus incident.’

An NHS source tells the Guardian that ‘the coroner’s move “raised eyebrows” at the hospital because [Middleton] had not tested positive for the disease’.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=1]