This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Puggy
Steam Name: Puggy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189200060

BanID: 81837

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: @Sparx

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
This ban if for ToS is for Using the Gamemode from the FL Services but however at that time i was running a server with John Jong‍ called "LimeTreeRP" It is no longer a thing and he was the main person making the server.  I also was messaging the developers a lot asking for FL content witch they was not allowed to give out for obvious reasons I apologise for this the main person i did use to message a lot was Arny and Ex Developers and i apologise for this. and also for messaging another developer for the gamemode... I will not do this again. I hope you can let me back into the FL servers i would love to start roleplaying again!
Denied.

Hi Puggy,

Unfortunately, your actions are not something we are willing to forgive at this time and your ban will remain.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: VCVx4f2.png]
Moved.
[Image: VCVx4f2.png]