This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
ChillyVermin02, (1)ChillyVermin02
Reported User(s): ChillyVermin02, (1)ChillyVermin02

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193538735, STEAM_0:0:526541779

Date & Time (GMT): 25/3/20 @ 14:18 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was walking through the city when I saw two officers (ChillyVermin02 and (1) ChillyVermin02) who started to shoot a speeding car without giving them any warning or chance to stop. The driver of this vehicle quickly bailed from his car and started to engage combat while under heavy gunfire without having any weapons out. He managed to kill both officers when the Police Sergeant (ChillyVermin02) returned to his point of death to confront the shooter and another citizen.

I unfortunately forgot to enable the microphone setting in my recording software because I prefer it that way but I haven't been talking that much anyway.

Evidence
Strange Neo
Fearless Trial Administrator
Hi StrangerNeo ! With the video provided , i'll say that both players did broke a few rules and i'll lay it down

1) Both players ( Chilly & Chilly 02 ) broke rule 6.8 which is

As an officer, do not shoot vehicles unless lives are at risk, hot pursuit should be the first option.

They should go on an pursuit or give the driver a chance to stop the vehicle instead of shooting with their weapons in order to attempt to stop the vehicle .

2) Chilly 02 did broke NLR which is rule 3.7

Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget how you died.

In conclusion , both players will receive an blacklist
Chillyvermin will receive an NLR blacklist

If I did miss anything , please do contact me and I will relook your case
Thanks for reporting !
[Image: 9UVznhV.jpg]