This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
(1)ChillyVermin02
Reported User(s): (1)ChillyVermin02

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526541779

Date & Time (GMT): 25.03.2020 @ 13:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was just returning from being away for a second when two officers (one being the reported person and the other one his friend) approached me. The one officers was telling me that the sergeant would like to talk to me and I replied with a '?' as seen in the video. Only a few seconds later, the officer ((1) ChillyVermin02) killed me for no reason. There was no reason present that could make it reasonable to shoot me. Also worth to say is that they were approaching me with their firearms out which a police officer would never do unless there is an active threat to them or other people.

Evidence
Strange Neo
Fearless Trial Administrator
Approved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Administrator

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Moved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda