Ask Master Anything
always thought these threads were stupid but whatever Ill do one finally

no "opinion on me", if you do I'll roast you instead
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Does AMA stand for “Ask Master Anything” and we’ve got it wrong the whole time?
Are you with Trump or Biden?
Will [e] ever return as a tag?
What made you return to FL?
What got you into astronomy?
Thoughts on Elon Musk?

Opinion on me?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Does AMA stand for “Ask Master Anything” and we’ve got it wrong the whole time?
sure

Are you with Trump or Biden?
trumps a fucking idiot and I dont want to waste my vote, so Biden

Will [e] ever return as a tag?
yeah I'd like it to.  it stands for 2.71828182845904523536028747135266249775724709369995 so feel free to bring it back into FL culture boys

What made you return to FL?
mostly boredom and the fact that FL has some nice experiences that have been a part of my life for years, so its nice being back and doing it again

What got you into astronomy?
Mostly imagery. Astrophotography is the most outstanding thing I can really lay my eyes on. Astronomy, along with quantum mechanics, just highlight the most extremes and mystical about reality. Astronomy also offers the most major unknowns of any science second to quantum mechanics, so all the new discoveries are amazing, and I like looking forward to new experiments to find life or other cool formations on other objects in space.

Thoughts on Elon Musk?
Overrated. The fact that his companies are really interesting doesn't change my mind about him. He's like any other billionaire scumbag, and recently its been more obvious. Most people that I talk to that like Elon Musk are: Memers (haha he funni memey relatable millionaire like the tony stark xD xD xD), like his companies (SpaceX and Tesla have really cool goals), or just don't hear too much about him. Tesla is cool, SpaceX is cool, Elon Musk is fake cool and borderline insane. Would be interesting if he went the way of McAfee though, mainly for comedy.

Opinion on me?
Haven't talked to you much lately, but now that I have admin powers you'll probably want to catch up soon and casually dm me, until I resign and then those daily "hellos" never appear again. Also, Northern Ireland? How does it feel living in Britain's last major colony? Break away and join Ireland again you coward.
The following 2 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Eclipze, Lewwings
What is your reaction everytime you wake up and realise you're American?
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • rino
(05-24-2020, 05:08 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: What made you return to FL?
mostly boredom

100% the answer I expected ahah
(05-24-2020, 09:18 AM)Kippsee Wrote: What is your reaction everytime you wake up and realise you're American?

I usually cook some eggs and bacon, have it with toast before I go out hunting at 4am in my confedate flag printed hunting gear and legally owned AR15. After a few hours of poaching and tax evasion, I get pray to Jesus and mow my lawn for the fifth time this week. After that I doordash myself a big mac and XL diet coke. Once dinner is over, I jerk off to the lack of u's in the word color and cum next to a photo of Dear Leader.
The following 4 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Kippsee, Grizzly, Joe Joe, Ratatoskrr
Where you friends iwht Racoon
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Favorite American player from Virginia?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Favourite Sport?
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
What are your thoughts on Boris Johnson and Donald Trump?