Gamemode /hadvert -> Anonymous
(05-26-2020, 11:39 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: In my opinion, it would not make a lot of sense to advert you selling illegal items, you would not want everyone to know about some illegal business you are running. If you were to advertise about some illegal business you would have to provide a location or something, wouldn't that be counter-intuitive as you would give your location to the government too then. 

I can't really think of any situation where I would make an anonymized advertisement other than doing some shady business, and then it would make more sense to roleplay it out and try to avoid too much attention from the authorities. 

I am fully aware people already advert selling illegal items, but that should be something the government takes care of, after all they are there to fight crime.

That's just my two cents, perhaps you can enlighten me on other use cases. [Image: smile.png]
I think what you mentioned there in theory is true but tbh in practice there will alwys be people who advert selling illegal stuff. And with implementing my suggestion there would be at least a bit of realism. I mean if hadvert is not meant do be anonymous what is it meant to be used for then? I just think with adding the feature it could create awsome rp situations. I mean just imagine like a big drug deal with a contact person and like undercover office who trys to buy something to get more information about the actual buyer.

TL;DR I could imagine that it would add some realism to adverting illegal items and might lead to cool rp situations
+Support

Why not?

[Image: sc2jNyo.gif]
Thank you Nyander!

Have I helped you? Rep me >here<

+Support