Fultz AMA
(05-18-2020, 08:53 AM)Falcon Wrote: 1. How has your interest in Fearless, or rather Garry's Mod as a whole, changed since you first started playing?
2. To what extent do you believe you have influenced the FearlessRP community?
3. Do you consider yourself to be fair, i.e., unbiased, constructive, etc.?
4. Where do you see FL in the future?
5. Did you ever enjoy roleplaying?
6. How were you introduced to Fearless?
7. What motivated you to return as an SA?
8. Is Ryan a homosexual?
9. What is your opinion on SoulRipper? Divey?
10. Do you agree with the current staff members? Do you find them fit to administrate the servers?
11. What do you think would increase FL's playerbase? Development? Mapchange? Economic changes?
12. What is the most integral piece of the FearlessRP community in your eyes?
13. Do you plan on finding a way to emphasize clan politics in the near future?
14. How has your experience within the community shaped who you are today?
15. Is Ryan a homosexual?
16. Do you consider yourself a minge?
17. What motivates you to play FL?
18. How does it feel to be one of the only Americans in the community?
19. Did you enjoy FL more in the past or now?
20. Is Ryan a homosexual?

1. Im here now with the purpose of rebuilding Fearless and working with the SA team to do that. To be apart of a community for 9 years and to see it be drug in shit for the past couple years was unbearable. That is my interest. 
2. A lot. I have been apart of two major events in FL history. Was SA for the split and am now SA during a change in ownership. Cant get more significant than that.
3. Imagine someone calling themselves bias. Im fair and constructive. Dont really know anyone to be bias towards.
4. Continuing the track were are right now which is rebuilding.
5. Only thing I ever did roleplay wise was clan stuff. Other than that farming rpp was the only thing I did. Description "Do not roleplay with me has been a thing for about 6 years now which is funny.
6. My brother (Not Ryan)
7. New ownership
8. No
9. No comment
I like him
10. The team is a lot better than the team when I first came back.
11. We have a lot of new players still joining. The problem we have right now is retaining them and them staying. I have a couple ideas with this mainly giving them a sum of money for joining our discord and creating a forum account etc. So they are being given immediate ties to the community and they get money that they can do whatever they want with to help them start out.
12. People playing?
13. No because that requires everyone who uses clans to hide away in private RP to have interactions/altercations with other groups. Which I dont see happening
14. Helped out my grammar. And I can type a lot faster than I could before.
15. Yes
16. No
17. I dunno. Free time?
18. Entitled because we are better
19. Past for sure
20. no
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Falcon
(05-18-2020, 12:51 PM)frost Wrote: unban now sir??

Should just perm you on the forums so you can have the trifecta.
Worst admin?
(05-18-2020, 02:08 PM)Fultz Wrote:

thats just mean
(05-18-2020, 01:03 PM)Lewwings Wrote: When is the real Ryan! getting staff?
As soon as he gets on the server
Favourite colour?
Im a simple man. Blue
Do you miss the SAA?
No
Is being an SA today different to how it was back in 2015?
Yeah.
What is your opinion on returning staff members? Are there more effective due to their pre-existing knowledge of how to be staff or are they less effective as they have less enthusiasm than the first time?
[font]I thoroughly enjoy staff who return. The knowledge is there and they have a perspective outside of what a team looked like before. For example. This team functions completely different from the team I originally joined. Same goes for people like Raptor, Jan, and Kippsee. They bring a completely new perspective to a team who may be only going through the motions. Returning vets see things that are wrong that just feel normal.[/font]
How do you view the SA rank? Is it a rank within the admin team, or a rank above the admin team?
Above.
Do you miss clans or are organisations better?
Depends on which clans. Old clans for sure were better. But Orgs are better than the clans/groups crap.
Is Ace Industries ever making a comeback?
Unless you get Rickets here, no
What did you set out to do when you first became staff? Do you think you achieved it?
[font]All I wanted to do whenever I first got staff was fix the server during NA time. The only NA staff we had then was Grub and Vauld with 50 people online. I did before. And honestly getting SA twice over 5 years apart, dont really know what else there is to achieve.[/font]
What did you set out to do when you first became Super Admin? Do you think you achieved it?
First time, we needed a leader. At that point we didnt have SAs for around half a year and the team was lost. And I think I achieved that. Now, its to revive FL. And we are working on it.
Favourite pre-split staff?
Beflok
Favourite post-split staff?
Jan
Opinion on Elon Musk?
The next vehicle I am purchasing is a Tesla
Opinion on Donald Trump?
Indifferent. Things I like, others I dont. 
Opinion on Jeff Bezos?
Imagine starting an online bookstore and then being worth 150 billion dollars.
How long are you going to stick around on the team this time around?
Who knows. Until I get bored or the progress stops.
What do you think the Fearless community is missing these days that it used to have?
A true rivalry in the clan scene. The Fumuku Lombardi hate spanned for 5 years. Through clan changes, through bans, and through players who didn't even know why one side hated the other. You just learned to dislike the other. It was a heart beat of the community and with the sizes of the factions it was felt by everyone
Opinion on me?
You good. Care too much about old FL for me, but hey everyone has their thing.
Did I ask too many questions?
Falcon asked twenty so no
  • Lewwings
(05-18-2020, 02:09 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Worst admin?

WorldWideCoffee
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Kippsee, ryan!
(05-18-2020, 02:16 PM)frost Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 02:08 PM)Fultz Wrote:

thats just mean

Is it really though?
  • Kpred
If you had to repromote narcotic or grub which would you pick.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Falcon
Are you green team or purple team?

give admin???
The following 2 users Like Venom's post:
  • Falcon, ryan!