BmD to use contraband
Title of Suggestion: BmD to use contraband (Moneyprinters)

Description
Allow the BmD to spawn contraband and use it.

Why?
As an underground job it does not make sense for the black market dealer to not be able to use contraband. 
In order for the BmD to be available to everyone on the server there needs to be proper incentive for him to stay in the role. 

He is also an underground job and should have the some capabilities. 

The original idea with disallowing the BmD to spawn contraband was to make him more active in the merchant side of the city, this is obviously not what happened and rather than make him more active; the change effectively killed him. Revert it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+Support
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
+Support
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
-support
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
+Support
(05-18-2020, 12:23 AM)Midget Wrote: The original idea with disallowing the BmD to spawn contraband was to make him more active in the merchant side of the city, this is obviously not what happened and rather than make him more active; the change effectively killed him. Revert it.

-Support
I've always seen the BMD as the 'gateway' criminal, he himself trades with illegal goods and provides them but doesnt get involved in the the crime himself.

Also BMD was disallowed usage of contra not to make him more active but to stop people being able to supply themselves pots and seeds for weed.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(05-18-2020, 02:55 AM)Joe² Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 12:23 AM)Midget Wrote: The original idea with disallowing the BmD to spawn contraband was to make him more active in the merchant side of the city, this is obviously not what happened and rather than make him more active; the change effectively killed him. Revert it.

-Support
I've always seen the BMD as the 'gateway' criminal, he himself trades with illegal goods and provides them but doesnt get involved in the the crime himself.

Also BMD was disallowed usage of contra not to make him more active but to stop people being able to supply themselves pots and seeds for weed.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
- Support  

I agree with Joe's statement.

+support
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
(05-18-2020, 02:55 AM)Joe² Wrote:

-Support

You seeing the job in a specific way doesn’t help the fact that the job is barely being used compared to what it was before. The point is to make it more viable to roleplay as a BmD, you cannot expect the job to be used when there is no real profit in it.

Additionally you are getting confused here, this is a suggestion specifically about moneyprinters, your opinion on weed belongs in the other thread.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.