saymon and his friend buoyanc
Reported User(s): saymon and his friend buoyanc

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430659768 STEA

Date & Time (GMT): 5/14/2020 @ 2 am GMT

Summary of the incident
i just spawned i got in my car and decided to go for a ride when saymon and his friends got out of there cars and held me at gun point  randomly and demaned my car for no real reason

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUS-IXx...e=youtu.be

https://imgur.com/a/ETOUCFd
I would like to begin this reply by stating that we were an organized criminal group working within the premises of the city. After one of our actions the police was looking for us. It was me, Niko and Bouyanc. We needed a disguise as the cops were looking for us. Two of them succeeded and we also managed to get them on the wall. The rest of the police force was looking for us and thought we were in the Hummer so they could catch us. We decided it would be best to switch cars so that police doesn’t trace us leaving the city to the hideout. That is why we took the car. We followed the role play and did not intend to kidnap you. Also which rule you believe was broken? Just because you don’t think we had a reason doesn’t mean we didn’t. Thank you. I do also believe you broke Fear RP here but admins will decide.
Nothing to add, just like Saymon says.
(05-14-2020, 12:15 AM)Saymon Polonczyk Wrote: I would like to begin this reply by stating that we were an organized criminal group working within the premises of the city. After one of our actions the police was looking for us. It was me, Niko and Bouyanc. We needed a disguise as the cops were looking for us. Two of them succeeded and we also managed to get them on the wall. The rest of the police force was looking for us and thought we were in the Hummer so they could catch us. We decided it would be best to switch cars so that police doesn’t trace us leaving the city to the hideout. That is why we took the car. We followed the role play and did not intend to kidnap you. Also which rule you believe was broken? Just because you don’t think we had a reason doesn’t mean we didn’t. Thank you. I do also believe you broke Fear RP here but admins will decide.

i got it recorded i dont beleive that i broke anything
(05-14-2020, 12:20 AM)buoyanc Wrote: Nothing to add, just like Saymon says.

They also picture us as they bad guys... We won’t break Sad
(05-14-2020, 12:21 AM)azizo2k Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 12:15 AM)Saymon Polonczyk Wrote: I would like to begin this reply by stating that we were an organized criminal group working within the premises of the city. After one of our actions the police was looking for us. It was me, Niko and Bouyanc. We needed a disguise as the cops were looking for us. Two of them succeeded and we also managed to get them on the wall. The rest of the police force was looking for us and thought we were in the Hummer so they could catch us. We decided it would be best to switch cars so that police doesn’t trace us leaving the city to the hideout. That is why we took the car. We followed the role play and did not intend to kidnap you. Also which rule you believe was broken? Just because you don’t think we had a reason doesn’t mean we didn’t. Thank you. I do also believe you broke Fear RP here but admins will decide.

i got it recorded i dont beleive that i broke anything

Well, we had a reason to take your car.
Considering how vague the recording is and the rule breakage on your own part. Please provide an extended video or this will be denied.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Also when the police came, we were forced to take both cars, so that you guys wouldn’t chase us. At first we only wanted your Austin to get away from those two cops that arrived later.
(05-14-2020, 12:29 AM)RedPanda Wrote: Considering how vague the recording is and the rule breakage on your own part. Please provide an extended video or this will be denied.

Will he be punished for Fear RP?
(05-14-2020, 12:32 AM)Saymon Polonczyk Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 12:29 AM)RedPanda Wrote: Considering how vague the recording is and the rule breakage on your own part. Please provide an extended video or this will be denied.

Will he be punished for Fear RP?

This PR is relating to you and your friend, not him. So he will not be punished in this PR.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]