RV Refund
I was trying to use /manufacture to make a bind, but couldn't figure out how to manufacture directly to my inventory without using the button. So I did only /manufacture to see if there would be any help but it bought an RV for market price. I'd like a refund since I don't buy cars for market price & I didn't ask for it.

Also would be helpful if someone told me the command of inventory manufacture as well. Cheers
If you contact me in game I will be able to refund this for you, regarding the binds I am not too sure as I don't use binds myself. I will keep this open, as someone else may know the bind for this.
/manufacturetoinv if i remember correctly
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 2 users Like Chumps's post:
  • RaZZ, Edned
Hi Razz,

Thank you for your report. You are entitled to a refund as Kippsee mentioned. Please contact him, another admin or myself and this can be refunded to you.

We will look into implementing a confirmation for buying items from the Market as this has happened before and I understand your frustration.

If you have any further questions on this please feel free to contact me at any time you wish.

Closed.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep