Gamemode youtube radio
Title of Suggestion: youtube radio

Description
radio which allows you to play youtube videos

Why?
sometimes radio music is bad, youtube benefits: own songs, more sound effects for RP.

risk: mic-spam/ear rape. Firstly, users can turn down their own radios client side. Call an admin to blacklist the person. Potential RPP of like 1 or 2 maybe even 300/400 hour milestone? Lots more pros to cons.

Give reasons for -support
[Image: 9aca97eac2db1facddba89c48614ca6b-png.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Saul_Goodman's post:
  • Julern
+support
+support
There is always a chance to abuse things, but just like with image frames, the benefits outweigh the negatives. Also, if someone abuses the radio, they can just get blacklisted from spawning entities, that's the same reason why I'd support video players as well.
[Image: DxLVliJ.png]

Feel free to add reputation or not. Have a nice day!
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Zona
+support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxikzqRi...=emb_title

You think thats cool? Dont we all rep me on the forums pls REP
+support
Yeah people will dick around with it, when it becomes annoying you only need to call an admin, benefits outweigh the cons massively here
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  • Molyneux481
+support!!!!

[Image: 5csIVdt.png]
+support

Although it would have to have its own guidelines that accompany it.

Kind Regards,
Peter White
Ex-Teacher

Why must a new player who just joined have to turn off his radio clientside to have an enjoyable experience?
[Image: GlhGJSu.png]
Visit my profile here
(04-25-2020, 04:08 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +support
There is always a chance to abuse things, but just like with image frames, the benefits outweigh the negatives. Also, if someone abuses the radio, they can just get blacklisted from spawning entities, that's the same reason why I'd support video players as well.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(04-25-2020, 07:49 PM)Midget Wrote: Why must a new player who just joined have to turn off his radio clientside to have an enjoyable experience?

was saying if someone is playing ear rape music then they can it down client side while an admin comes to respond.