[Unofficial] Operation Altoria [Recruiting]
Code:
[u][i]Out Of Character[/i][/u]
[b]FearlessRP username:[/b]:
[b]Steam username:[/b]:

[u][i]In Character[/i][/u]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Family members?[/b] (If yes,add their names. If no , leave blank)
[b]Tell us something about yourself[/b]:
[b]Positive things about you[/b]:
[b]Negative things about you[/b]:
[b]Past experiences[/b]:
[b]Rank you wish to aim for[/b]:
[b]Tasks you wish to register for[/b]:
[Image: g6YhUnw.png]
The following 12 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Marve Fleksnes, Hartree, Mr. Flaminator, Zona, Nyander, Lewwings, rino, Welker, Byra, Balls, Strange Neo
Edit is done.
A whole new idea, a whole new clan! Ready for launch!

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Altoria
Operation Altoria will be based around Space RP, preparing for it and gathering information from the government. (by any means necessary)
But you notice that there are circles left blank beside each rank. These are to show the people and other members which tasks and jobs everyone is on.
The lower ranks are allowed less jobs than the higher up ones.

[Image: gdsJPDs.png]

Don't let this discourage you, if you are doing a good job within this organisation, you will get higher up in the ranks and more jobs will
open for you.

This is an example:
Officer X has chosen to become an Engineer back when he/she was a Space cadet.
In time he/she went a rank higher and was allowed an extra job that he/she could do.
He/She chose to become a Pilot and kept doing their best to get higher up.
Time had come to rank up and another job opened up and he/she went to become a Medic along side the other jobs.
[Image: VLnBSk3.png]
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Link, Lewwings
We will be building a few things to start off with and hopefully grow in time.
[Image: e67Igoq.png]
The Organisation has been made and members will be invited into it very soon.
First builds are under construction from the office to a Launch District.

Can't wait to begin the Roleplay.

Spoiler :
[Image: 3t2slau.png]

The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Spartan_KCT
The Space Cadet Training Center  is open to the public to visit. We had  around 8 people  going on a tour in our facility.
We have a schooling area, small scaled model of the  space station, sleeping room from a space shuttle and a simulation of an engineering  chamber on board the spaceship.

In this Facility cadet  would be prepared  for the  space shuttle and space station.
For now we have an Office, Space Cadet training center and a Rocket launch district.
We plan to work on recruiting and  building our first satellite which we would sent into space.

More pictures will come. But I try too  make a video.

Spoiler :
[Image: THKYQ12.png]

The following 4 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Falcon, Lewwings, Link, Spartan_KCT
Out Of Character
FearlessRP username:Strange Neo
Steam username: [FL:T] Strange Neo

In Character
Name: Franklin Whitefield
Family members? (If yes,add their names. If no , leave blank)
Tell us something about yourself: I'm Franklin Whitefield and born in New Orleans, Lousiana. I have been always a talented pilot who has been working for the US Army as 2nd Lieutenant and was transferred to the US Air Force and worked for them as a UH-1 Pilot until I was honorable discharged after serving my time. It is time for me to get a new career and this organisations seems to be something that I can be useful for.
Positive things about you: I'm an excellent pilot with many years of experience, I'm patient and can do my tasks without becoming annoyed (to a certain level of course), I can work well in a team and communication is the key to success. I have experience in combat aswell as in defending points.
Negative things about you: I have been unemployed for quite a while, I get frustrated quickly if something doesn't go as planned or if I don't achieve the wanted performance/quality of something.
Past experiences: 2nd Lieutenant for the US Army, Veteran Pilot for the US Air Force (Bell UH-1)
Rank you wish to aim for: Any high commanding rank (Marshal+)
Tasks you wish to register for: Pilots, Astronauts, Response Team, Security and Overseers. That are quite a lot of tasks but I would offer as much variety in service as possible.
The following 2 users Like Strange Neo's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Altoria

[Image: LBueNJP.png]

We would like to welcome our first Space Cadet: Franklin Whitefield.
The rank of a Space Cadet also is the one of a soldier as long as we are on Earth.
You will be taught how to operate a space shuttle once our  simulation chambers are finished.

Your application has been read and we decided to give you all the chances to grow within our organisation.
Your experience in combat and piloting will serve you well.

We look forwards to work with you.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator
We might have been silent  these couple of days but we have been working on our Launch district
which we proudly will present when it is completed.
From  Launchpads, Control room, offices, engineering, simulators  to Visitor halls.
Currently still under construction. But here is a preview.

[Image: fF3iI8h.png]
The following 4 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Byra, Lewwings, Link, Falc