Transaction problems
So today at around 1pm pacific time ( 40 minutes ago ) I was selling my 100 Fish for 20k to some guy. Admins can check the logs and see that I dropped 100 of my fish for the guy, then he proceeded to pick it all up. After he picked it all up he claimed I scammed him by only giving him 55 fish. So I tried to explain that the only possible reason was that it spawned under the floor. To fill his desires I nicely refund him but he only gave me "55" fish back. So I lost 45 fish from that , either it went under the map, or he lied to me and had it,

Can a superadmin check the logs and see what happened and where my 45 other fish went? It was on rp_evocity_v33x.

Because I would like to somehow get my earned fish back.
to get a good solid proof, you need to:

1. Have fraps running in the background ( doesn't slow your pc or anything at all)

2. Before you have to act to something that may make other people break rules, record the whole action you do.

3. Go through Movie Maker, highligt the scenes, right click and put them on the story board:
[Image: flhelpwithmovies.jpg]

Then save the movie anywhere you want, and bingo! You have a compressed video! ( Compressing only makes the videos quality a bit bad, but it saves you from a pain in the ass, trying to upload a non - compressed video to Youtube)

4. Upload it to Youtube, by making a google account.

5. And there you go! You got the ultimate evidence. Then you can avoid these situations. And this makes it easier for the admins, instead of they need to check the logs. Most of the time they don't look into the logs for reasons like these.

- In the future. I would recommend you do this Smile

The following 2 users Like Kalist's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, ForceGhost
Im sure a SA will check the logs for you Smile - I hope you get it fixed Cheese
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
... Or you could get the admins to check the logs.

EDIT: Damnit Ghost.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal
I will check for you now.