Ryan Stealth | Deadeye | Taxi58
Reported User(s): Ryan Stealth | Deadeye | Taxi58

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73821932 | STEAM_0:0:75722998 | STEAM_0:0:73193790

Date & Time (GMT): 12/1/20 

Summary of the incident
All 3 users had been metagaming. They were all sharing information while not transmitting in-game.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/gpVFvRMCOUA
Can you provide evidence of who spoke to who metagaming here also provide where metagaming was used. The only infomation that was said ware rules being broken that is an OOC matter.

I'd also like to point out that is a copyright infringement stealing someone elses video and reuploading that as your own so that will be dealt with separately.
Hey there!
I struggle to see the metagaming in this video. It would be metagaming if one of us for example were about to get arrested and asked to get picked up while handcuffed. Everything said here could easily be said through PM, you cant use PM in the example I gave you which is why it would be counted as Metagaming, not this.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Hello,

You have 24 hours to provide accurate evidence, otherwise, this will be denied as there's no actual proof on that these individuals were metagaming and affecting the outcome of the situation.
Hello Kevin,

You can literally hear them in the video sharing information like, " I'm getting arrested " and " The president is out without security " such information could affect the outcome of 2 different situations at the time. I do not have any other evidence.
Hello there.
I still struggle to see the metagaming. The information about the president could've easily been PMed. I'd also like to point out that it wasn't said in purpose to go and actually kill him, it was only a statement stating that the president was doing something risky being outside with 40% tax, it's not a secret that people tend to almost instantly kill a president with 40% tax. "The president is outside with 40% tax, how has he not been killed yet?"

If you listen to what's being said he's saying "Oh, he's rearresting you". They were near eachother at this time and actually saw this in-game. So no, there's no metagaming happening here either.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(01-14-2020, 04:57 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Hello Kevin,

You can literally hear them in the video sharing information like, " I'm getting arrested " and " The president is out without security " such information could affect the outcome of 2 different situations at the time. I do not have any other evidence.

Hello once again,

Such events could affect but did not do this time due to no clear evidence backing the claim.

We also know that small talk always happens in discord regarding in-game situations, I cannot punish for such minor things.

Will let off with a saying that one should be careful with transmitting information that could affect the outcome in-game, through an OOC perspective, especially when speaking in discord - try and set-up a frequency in-game when roleplaying as a "team".

Denied.
Moved.
Where am I?