Zue, Philip
In the video you can clearly hear Wolfy in frustration say that you told him to leave. Why did you delete your previous post where you say that you told him to leave but also blame it on miscommunication but now you claim he didn't follow any orders at all? Make up your mind of what happened and stop changing your story. I hope Redpanda somehow can go back and take a look.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(01-09-2020, 01:05 PM)Mister Shmicki Wrote: In the video you can clearly hear Wolfy in frustration say that you told him to leave. Why did you delete your previous post where you say that you told him to leave but also blame it on miscommunication? I hope Redpanda somehow can go back and take a look.
I will wait for the decision of redpanda

I think nothing went wrong there. you're just looking for the smallest parts to get me banned. I will not respond to this anymore.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-Involved

I was the guy killed. I should have audio of the situation I’ll try sort out now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
Here's the audio.
https://youtu.be/Q-GFjaL-xTo

If you listen to the audio and then watch this video https://youtu.be/6G6IC4TmQSA you can see that wolfy does what Phillip is telling him. in the video you can see that Wolfy managed to stop the car before getting blown up. Phillip gave him no time at all to do anything.
"run away, run away, run to the gate" "Not in the car" Gets in car tries to drive off... sorry but can you listen to it again?
As i told you, I didn't knew there was a person behind there. Imagine my view. behind the car. for me it looks like your trying to drive off right? Thats why i lit up the car.
Also for it looks like the car never stopped if you put it to 0.25 speed. Maybe last minute but the car was probably already destroyed

I will wait for a staff members response, think i handled fairly here.

Also didn't you break fearrp when i said to you run to the gate with a gun on you pointed? and you got in the car and tried to drive off?
I was already in the car when you said "not in the car", and you where shooting whilst saying "get out" this all happens within 1 sec giving no time to react, i was stopping the car to leave, i had followed all your orders as i didn't want to die, as you stated earlier in a post you removed this was a bit of miscommunication.

I was leaving regardless of if i was in car or by foot, so what difference does make at that point, it seems the only reason you wanted the cars left there was so that you could destroy them to cost us money and make us waste time walking back to get them fixed after NLR which is what you did to the other cars.
You werent supposed to get in the car in the first place.
This is my last reply and will not say anything further. I will i think Redpanda look into it
You said that while you were shooting which is too late, you should've just let him drive off as he's done no harm to you, violence was definetly not needed and should be used at last resort. The only reason you wanted him to run was so you could destroy the car which you have no valid reason to do anyways.
(01-09-2020, 06:18 PM)Wolfy959 Wrote: I was already in the car when you said "not in the car", and you where shooting whilst saying "get out" this all happens within 1 sec giving no time to react, i was stopping the car to leave, i had followed all your orders as i didn't want to die, as you stated earlier in a post you removed this was a bit of miscommunication.

I was leaving regardless of if i was in car or by foot, so what difference does make at that point, it seems the only reason you wanted the cars left there was so that you could destroy them to cost us money and make us waste time walking back to get them fixed after NLR which is what you did to the other cars.

(01-09-2020, 06:31 PM)Mister Shmicki Wrote: You said that while you were shooting which is too late, you should've just let him drive off as he's done no harm to you, violence was definetly not needed and should be used at last resort. The only reason you wanted him to run was so you could destroy the car which you have no valid reason to do anyways.
i just cant hold myself with not replying. Yes violance is last option but he trys to run even when i told him to run away under gunpoint? He broke my orders and try to flee. So i used my rifle that i was holding. And what would happen with the car after, we all dont know. what i see is that you not follow my orders of running away. Done by this one. lets quitt it by here and wait
"Yes violance is last option but he trys to run even when i told him to run away under gunpoint? He broke my orders and try to flee."

That's exactly what you told me to do, which is what i did. that whole sentence is very contradictory.