Milestones
(01-03-2020, 10:44 PM)Midget Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 11:49 PM)Fultz Wrote: Wish the items for the milestones were free but I understand why they aren't. Good update either way

Do you really wish everyone with 500 hours+ to have a hummer free of charge? I am glad we both understand that.

You are being too literal. I was saying I personally just want the stuff for free. Not for anyone else. Just me. No shit we aren't giving out free cars to a large majority of the active player base.
(01-03-2020, 11:54 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 11:49 PM)Fultz Wrote: Wish the items for the milestones were free but I understand why they aren't. Good update either way

Do you really wish everyone with 500 hours+ to have a hummer free of charge? I am glad we both understand that.

You are being too literal. I was saying I personally just want the stuff for free. Not for anyone else. Just me. No shit we aren't giving out free cars to a large majority of the active player base.

That joke went right over my head then
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(01-03-2020, 11:54 PM)Fultz Wrote:

We also figured it would be good to add a new money sink as it gives people something to work towards even if they have the hours. The milestone cars are also a lot better than most other vehicles which is why they're priced so high.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork