Project Modernisation - F1 Menu Overhaul
(01-13-2020, 07:36 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 05:09 PM)Floodify Wrote: Well it's a really great step, but I'd recommend taking in a dedicated graphics designer to work on the interface more in depth - since just changing around the core-design doesn't really give it a modern look to be honest. And maybe to fix the OCD triggers that some of the elements has.

But I'm glad the theme I made years ago is living on Smile

Yep agreed, i'm not a graphic designer nor would I even consider myself good at designing things like GUIs. It was pretty much just the team giving an initial direction, me making a few designs and then us deciding on the best and modifying that. There's a few things which are quite off like the character customisation page and some of the menus can use a bit of a makeover too. Now that we have a dedicated media team, it will be interesting to do a few modifications in the future once the media team is a bit more mature.

Back in 2016 I made this concept F1 Menu on Photoshop for an idea I had but never posted them and they was shared privately instead. However, this gives you a nice idea of what can be done with the Menu and this is quiet basic and modern in my opinion, rather than just adjusting the current menu to change its overall looks.  

I just adjusted the original to make it an FL Concept specifically. Also in no means is this a slam against the development team and their new update to the server, just thought I'd share to give an idea of what is possible or what others could do and make my concept 10x better.

[Image: 6BjmqNO.png]
The following 4 users Like Blurr's post:
  • TASSIA, Alphaverse, Pollux, Seifenspende
(01-19-2020, 09:06 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 07:36 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 05:09 PM)Floodify Wrote: Well it's a really great step, but I'd recommend taking in a dedicated graphics designer to work on the interface more in depth - since just changing around the core-design doesn't really give it a modern look to be honest. And maybe to fix the OCD triggers that some of the elements has.

But I'm glad the theme I made years ago is living on Smile

Yep agreed, i'm not a graphic designer nor would I even consider myself good at designing things like GUIs. It was pretty much just the team giving an initial direction, me making a few designs and then us deciding on the best and modifying that. There's a few things which are quite off like the character customisation page and some of the menus can use a bit of a makeover too. Now that we have a dedicated media team, it will be interesting to do a few modifications in the future once the media team is a bit more mature.

Back in 2016 I made this concept F1 Menu on Photoshop for an idea I had but never posted them and they was shared privately instead. However, this gives you a nice idea of what can be done with the Menu and this is quiet basic and modern in my opinion, rather than just adjusting the current menu to change its overall looks.  

I just adjusted the original to make it an FL Concept specifically. Also in no means is this a slam against the development team and their new update to the server, just thought I'd share to give an idea of what is possible or what others could do and make my concept 10x better.

[Image: 6BjmqNO.png]
that looks fucking delicious
The following 3 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Blurr, rino, JT2017