Stricter rules on controversial comments in game
++ support
support
my name is Kies Maar
-Support

Got out of hand once, don't see it again tho?
(01-15-2020, 06:56 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: ++ support

I believe the reasons have been stated above and are obvious. The current climate is unfriendly, I do not play on FL in my free-time to be needlessly insulted.

It’s an internet community with teenagers, would you also claim you “don’t go to school to be needlessly insulted”? Of course you don’t draw such an argument because you know you are bound to be insultes at times. When that happens deal with it then and there; a zero-tolerance is not a logical solution.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+Support

Not being used within reason as it should be.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(01-20-2020, 10:38 PM)Midget Wrote:

I believe the reasons have been stated above and are obvious. The current climate is unfriendly, I do not play on FL in my free-time to be needlessly insulted.

It’s an internet community with teenagers, would you also claim you “don’t go to school to be needlessly insulted”? Of course you don’t draw such an argument because you know you are bound to be insultes at times. When that happens deal with it then and there; a zero-tolerance is not a logical solution.

racism does not enhance roleplay in any shape or form, its simply un needed.
(01-21-2020, 02:51 AM)richieb Wrote:

This depends on how it is done, preventing any form of racism regardless of scenario or background RP is not a logical solution and does not grasp the root of the problem. 

There is however a line; a line that is easily recognized and schisms good background RP with plain stupidity and arrogance. 
Do you not agree?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Falc

There are plenty of good racially-based roleplays that have been and could be performed, stop being so sensitive. The problem is people taking it outside of RP bounds (ooc) and using it incorrectly within character (adverts and broadcast have much fewer reasons to be racist and they are almost never properly utilised, instead used to spew random slurs for the sake of a laugh)
(01-21-2020, 10:42 AM)Midget Wrote:

This depends on how it is done, preventing any form of racism regardless of scenario or background RP is not a logical solution and does not grasp the root of the problem. 

There is however a line; a line that is easily recognized and schisms good background RP with plain stupidity and arrogance. 
Do you not agree?

racism to an extent is fine, sure. the line draws when the president or adverts become full of slurs without any reason. Dimitris banned f*ggots and ni**ers the other day without any reasoning. You need a GOOD roleplay reason, i wouldn't class being mugged by a black guy as a valid reason at all. Racism in government rp, whilst it may happen, its got to a point where people will simply target black player models and i've experienced this loads. sure, they can be used, but it needs a limit on what can be said. Slurs shouldn't be used no matter what.
(01-21-2020, 12:14 PM)richieb Wrote: racism to an extent is fine, sure.

Slurs shouldn't be used no matter what.

make up your mind