Development Rewards
Information 

Today I am announcing the introduction of Development rewards. After a discussion with both SoulRipper and the Dev team it seems that rather than physical pay, they'd much rather money go towards services they can benefit from, rather than money going into their own pockets. Of course, we still want to give them more of an incentive and therefore we are going to be giving them in game rewards.

This effects both Contributors and Developers, with no differences in rewards between the two ranks. They will only gain physical rewards if it is a substantial update. Therefore, bug fixes, tweaks, etc. are not included within this system. The set rate is 50k, however the reward can be negotiated between each project if the SAs and the Developer mutually agree they have put more time and effort into the project, as well as it being a bigger update than an average 'substantial update'. The maximum reward a Developer can get from this system is 100k.

Updates that are deemed high priority, or something that has gained a lot of traction and support from the community will be put on a list which shows updates that are highly requested. Picking up said updates will give the Developers more of a reward than a normal update they have come up with and decided to work on, this can equal to rewards such as 75k.

An update will be deemed substantial or not from its conception, therefore there won't be any case of a Developer getting upset because they are informed after it's completion that it is not worthy of an in-game reward.

We hope this will make more people want to apply for Contributor, as well as motivating our current Development team too.

Please note that we hosted an open discourse between us and the dev team as to how exactly they wanted to be rewarded and we mutually came to the decision we are announcing today. As well as this, bribing the Development team is still not allowed.
The following 7 users Like Divey's post:
  • Luna, Chumps, Idea, TheSiphon, Jessixa, Pollux, Slaint
50k mm
The following 5 users Like Luna's post:
  • Chumps, JohnSilver, Pollux, Zodin, Slaint
Noice
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Maybe developers should get irl money since it is an OOC thing that they are doing rather than IC money as updates are not to do with them roleplaying, hence why people like staff and teachers don't get paid IC money also.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Violet DE Kittie
Wow. Here we go

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

Great

Regards,
Fearless Donator
50k = £2 reward ?
I reckon could be higher?
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Idea
isnt this like paying ur devs with monopoly money
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 10 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Mist, Moxew, Goat, Idea, Violet DE Kittie, Baskingner, Edned, Arkten, konsta, User 21796
tbf devs gonna be rich real quick
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
(12-26-2019, 10:03 PM)jhayw Wrote: isnt this like paying ur devs with monopoly money
this is so savage my wigga