Development Roadmap
wow i didnt know you were actully working on hour Milestones, contraband rework and stuff, this is great info Cheese
[Image: gn3iiwj]
devs do nothing ?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Chumps, Pollux
What a tremendous update!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(12-21-2019, 11:08 PM)Conn Wrote: devs do nothing ?

especially you omg!!!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
This is truly beautiful, loving the changes the development team has been going through recently and all the motivation and hard work from you all.

Keep it up guys.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 4 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Pollux, Conn, TASSIA, Luna
I'm loving this. I am very glad you guys have introduced this roadmap.

Until the roadmap was introduced that's what it looked like. There has been no big update since the mining one. Also claiming that you are working on updates and actually pushing them on the live server are two completely different things.
(12-22-2019, 08:03 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

Until the roadmap was introduced that's what it looked like. There has been no big update since the mining one. Also claiming that you are working on updates and actually pushing them on the live server are two completely different things.

Hence why a few of us pushed for a public roadmap. We do do things, but it’s not immediately obvious to yous
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Active development =/= big update every week pepeGa
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Conn
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(12-22-2019, 01:12 PM)Broccoli Wrote:

Active development =/= big update every week pepeGa

You love showcasing that your IQ is below 10. If that's what you got from my comment you are dumb.