Frost V2 (*Flex)
Reported User(s): Frost V2 (*Flex)

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159462299

Date & Time (GMT): 18/12/19 @ 1.42 GMT

Summary of the incident
TEMPLATE

Thread Title: Report: Frost V2 (Flex) , MonkeyDustFTW , Frost V1 (Frost)

Name of player: Frost V2 (Flex) , MonkeyDustFTW , Frost V1 (Frost)

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:159462299 (Frost V2) , STEAM_0:1:99466670 (Frost V1) , STEAM_0:0:419707422 (MonkeyDustFTW)

Time in GMT: 1.42 PM (GMT+1)

Server: Main Server (V2D Map)

Summary: killing without reason, shooting car without reason, breaking nlr, using the body tool to smack a body around like a crazy person, killing me while clearly my jail timer expired (as i stated in ic chat), and lots of other good stuff (too much too name it all tbh, but its all in the videos Cheese )

EXTRA: If there is more evidence needed, reply here for it, or send me a message in steam. i got 8 more clips of their good stuff if you need em  ^^  Cheese
 (PS: it can be that the video or one of em are still going to be proccesed by Youtube (as i dont cut any content nor format them or compress them, so give them  a moment if they are still being proccesed by YT)

Evidence
Part 1 : (at 6.40 minutes in the clip is were the conflict begins, do watch the rest as theres more to be shown)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-qfwEgcrI

Part 2 : (at 4.40 minutes in the clip is were the conflict begins, do watch the rest as theres more to be shown)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0U1fMF96wQ

Part 3 : (Screenshots in their respectful following order where you can see kies getting killed by the press slapping him around with the body mover tool)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St4ZlJujhi0
In all the clips provided they show no evidence of me in breach of any of the rules you stated I broke. The only rule in which I will admit was going outside the nexus without security as president.

also fr i am jamming to that song at the end
Hello,

So yes I admit to breaking NLR however my reason for this was because I had been CDM'ed and I wanted to carry the RP on and at the time there was no Admin online.
[Image: unknown.png]
(12-18-2019, 02:58 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: like i said in game frost, you are in a clip, i just didnt say how many times xD

song you heared:  Trift Shop Obama Parody - Rucka Rucka Ali

I don't understand properly, but here.

You're saying I body slammed KiesMarr but there is no evidence. The only clips you show is me being outside nexus as president.
(12-18-2019, 03:01 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: frost, when i had nlr at certain time i dont break it beceause without a admin or mod giving me permission id still be breaking it. so i gues you shouldnt have broke it and just have waited. and im pretty sure thats required to get confirmation from a admin or mod. (would you have waiting for nlr i would have just waited standing still where you died. only thing you had to do was sending a pm to me about it and i would have just waited. would have been no nlr breaking for you that way)

Just to clarify, frost v1 was me not frost v2 there was a big m e m e going on with friends so dont get confused ty Smile)))
(12-18-2019, 03:03 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: there is frost the vid is still proccesing. proccesing a long uncompressed video takes long on youtube i think you know that. after it gets proccesed and placed "public" il edit that link also in here. just like for the other 8 vids i have. same thing. proccesing time by youtube.

hurry up then buddy im falling asleep
(12-18-2019, 03:01 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: frost, when i had nlr at certain time i dont break it beceause without a admin or mod giving me permission id still be breaking it. so i gues you shouldnt have broke it and just have waited. and im pretty sure thats required to get confirmation from a admin or mod. (would you have waiting for nlr i would have just waited standing still where you died. only thing you had to do was sending a pm to me about it and i would have just waited. would have been no nlr breaking for you that way)
Just to clarify I am frost v2 so the normal frost has nothing to do with this NLR Situation.

I understand that I should have waited for an admin or waited for my NLR however I really wanted to RP the situation out, How am I suppose to know that you wouldn't have run away from the RP Situation and Escape Arrest?
(12-18-2019, 03:04 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: i know that frost V2 is flex. (steam id). you are (were) frost v1

you make my brain lose braincells
(12-18-2019, 03:05 AM)frost Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 03:04 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: i know that frost V2 is flex. (steam id). you are (were) frost v1

you make my brain lose braincells
same
(12-18-2019, 03:06 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: i dont need to hurry up LOL, how fast it procceses 8 vids is entirely up to youtube. why dont you try uploading 30 GB of videos at once to youtube ^^ if it completes in the next 30 minutes il add the links. if it takes longer then 30 min, then tommorow. 4 AM here

yo theres thing called cut the videos