[FL:RP] Mr. Flaminmas,[FL:RP]General weed
Ok, well I'm done here we shall just wait for staff to review
Please provide evidence that actually proves who killed you, this shows nothing.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
I gave you exact times, you have the logs? I know it was them but it's hard to show that if they don't talk or I run straight up to them and find out. I spoke to you in-game and you said you would look into it. If you did look into it you would of seen their names, also they admitted to doing it above?
He clearly states "General Weed and I decided to start shooting your truck after you fixed your truck and rammed us immediately after it was fixed. Then we both decided it was enough(As you did this allot before we even took action). I spend too much money on repair kits and fuel canisters."

That is an admission of guilt right there?
(12-18-2019, 03:52 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: He clearly states "General Weed and I decided to start shooting your truck after you fixed your truck and rammed us immediately after it was fixed. Then we both decided it was enough(As you did this allot before we even took action). I spend too much money on repair kits and fuel canisters."

That is an admission of guilt right there?

How is it an admission of guilt? We literally started shooting you after 1 hour of you ramming my vehicle everytime we passed you. The last time when you were fixing your car and it was done you just decided to ram us into the wall, after that into the woods. General Weed got out of the car and started shooting you since I’ve lost too many money because of you. 

Everytime we passed you, you called us words and looked like you were asking for trouble. Even after you died you still didn’t stop.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Hello there.
I'm involved in this as one of the truckers. We contantly had you ramming us during the night which is why we shouted at you, we don't just target someone random unless they were annoying us. I have footage of you driving on the wrong side of the road and such in attempt to make it through traffic which is one factor to why these collisions happened. I have evidence if an admin is interested.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(12-18-2019, 04:44 PM)The Ugu Wrote: Hello there.
I'm involved in this as one of the truckers. We contantly had you ramming us during the night which is why we shouted at you, we don't just target someone random unless they were annoying us. I have footage of you driving on the wrong side of the road and such in attempt to make it through traffic which is one factor to why these collisions happened. I have evidence if an admin is interested.

Driving on the wrong side is an IC thing, this is something the police has to take care off. Your trucks were constantly in the way of the traffic this is why General Weed went on the wrong side of the road to drive and not wait for you. While we were doing this, you guys moved so we couldn't drive through or rammed us so we crashed into a pole or a wall.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Denied.

Me and other members of the team witnessed you and your friends doing many things in your trucks which would warrant a response like this, considering the lack of context and from what I saw when I was on the server, I feel they were well within their right to shoot you due to the threat(s) you posed to their life and damage you caused.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]