Dan
Reported User(s): Dan

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120094742

Date & Time (GMT): 15/12/19 @ 12:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
So as you can see in the video this officer are trying to interact with me and my friend. When I was trying to reverse into the gas station like the other truck the officer decided it was a good idea just shoot at me. As shown in the video he gave me no orders to get out of the truck or anything, he just decided to open fire, you should only use violence at last resort.

The reason he was trying to talk to us was because we were speeding, getting shot because of that is not right.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/090d3YvIZb4
[Image: TglJDob.png]
I would like to add I did give you orders and you also had weapons after your trucks were taken and a admin and check the logs for this. Also looking at the video I have voice whisper on.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
What are you talking about? I personally had no weapons on me at all. There's no evidence proving that you were giving orders unless you can provide it yourself. You were pretty close but I still couldn't hear you, even if you had a voice whisper on, shouldn't atleast your icon show up in the corner?
It was either you or Mr Stealth who had a M14 on their back after the trucks were taken and one of you also had baseball bat on your back and if a voice is set to whisper there will be no icon on the screen.
Like I said, I had no weapons on me at any time. I don't see how this is relevant to what you did though. If you really feel like this weapon thing should be looked at, you should make a new PR. I also feel like you having a voice whisper on is your problem, not mine. You're the one responsible for making sure others can hear you properly.
Involved

In dans defence, you both were driving like maniacs.. He should've shot at you long time ago tbf.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
How were you involved in this?
He was another Officer assisting the scene, That was at bank and saw the whole thing before coming over after the truck was shot.
Ah, alright. He joined the scene when all this had already happened, when we were dead after Ryan's truck went crazy cause of the trailer. I don't think it's relevant to what you did or makes any differance, all he did was impound the trucks.

The video clearly shows that the situation was very calm and without chaos since Ryan Stealth is standing there without showing any signs of doing anything, same goes for me, there were no reasons for you to shoot. All I tried to do was park up my truck next to his. I'm 100% sure this could've been handled in a much better way that it did.
(12-17-2019, 06:59 PM)The Ugu Wrote: Ah, alright. He joined the scene when all this had already happened, when we were dead after Ryan's truck went crazy cause of the trailer. I don't think it's relevant to what you did or makes any differance, all he did was impound the trucks.

The video clearly shows that the situation was very calm and without chaos since Ryan Stealth is standing there without showing any signs of doing anything, same goes for me, there were no reasons for you to shoot. All I tried to do was park up my truck next to his. I'm 100% sure this could've been handled in a much better way that it did.

I saw the scene long time ago, you 2 were driving like maniacs with your trucks for about 20 minutes before someone even decided its time to stop.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon