Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gamemode Make BMDs great again
Title of Suggestion: Make BMDs great again

Description
Let Black Market Dealers place pots again and allow them to farm weed again.

Why?
I'm going to make it short and simple, why do you want to be a black market dealer in the first place? To supply the good and loving players of the server with what they need? F*ck no, it's to farm weed with your unlimited supply of seeds. That's their main income, selling merchandise is their side small income. You remove their main income and you'll face a shortage of BMDs in the server, because nobody wants to be BMD for a couple of hours anymore. So now we are facing the shortage, and it's time to deal with it. I want to buy breaches as a cop, buy kevlars when I need it the most as a criminal, and buy cheap ammo off BMDs, please let it happen guys, I'm sure you share the same desires as I do. 

Also a counter argument in case for those who will post and say that "this will only encourage self supply" or "weed farming is self supplying because you buy yourself your seeds, that's against the rules" let me ask you something:

If you don't have a BMD online, what are you supposed to do? 
Option A. Wait for someone to become BMD, which isn't 100% guaranteed to happen during your time in the server
Option B. Become a BMD yourself and supply yourself what you need 

What is the better option to choose?
The following 3 users Like Zombie's post:
  • pjielip, Dimitris, SpaghettiFTW
+Support

Black market dealers is "THE" underground job, growing weed meanwhile selling some supplies on the street is the perfect role for a black market dealer. Growing weed as an BMD makes the job way more interesting.
When your reading this you joined the muppet gang, Gratz.
The following 1 user Likes pjielip's post:
  • Midget
+support
Kind Regards,
Dimitris

[Image: gG1wIDB.gif]

+Support.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
+Support

not sure if they can use contraband but if they can't use it then that should be allowed aswell. As pjielip stated it is THE underground job. Makes no sense at all not allowing them to make extra cash basing.
+support

I would also like to point out the fact that a person selling weed seeds also would most likely grow weed at his apartment/house. It does not make sense for the person selling seeds to not be able to grow weed. 

The restriction on Black Market Dealers is illogical!
[Image: OHyD732.png]
Visit my profile here
(12-05-2019, 12:03 AM)Razz Wrote: +Support

not sure if they can use contraband but if they can't use it then that should be allowed aswell. As pjielip stated it is THE underground job. Makes no sense at all not allowing them to make extra cash basing.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94864
+Support.
+support
+support
[Image: 1zj9ihM.png?1]