Forum Crackdown
ok .
can we have an exception for the insulting players if they deserve it?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 2 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Zambie, Idea
literally removing the best part of posting on the forums.
The following 2 users Like Zambie's post:
  • RaZZ, Ghost
(12-04-2019, 10:49 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: Hold up, Invalid AA? Care to elaborate on that one?

This in relation to posting an AA that is absurdly obviously not abuse, such as a troll. No one is going to punish someone for posting an AA if the person legitimately thought they were abusing. This being said, to read up on what abuse is in the courthouse.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
I enjoyed my freedom of speech :/
About time really. I’m liking this.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

[Image: xJ6sm3p.jpg]
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Lewwings, Mist
Posting invalid admin abuse case - 5 points, 1m | The same

Are you that afraid of getting us on your asses? We're punished if you guys deem our reports invalid? You're just adding fire to this thing.
(12-04-2019, 11:01 PM)Mist Wrote: Posting invalid admin abuse case - 5 points, 1m | The same

Are you that afraid of getting us on your asses? We're punished if you guys deem our reports invalid? You're just adding fire to this thing.

This has existed since the dawn of time, I've explained it deeply in another question on this thread!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(12-04-2019, 11:04 PM)Divey Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 11:01 PM)Mist Wrote: Posting invalid admin abuse case - 5 points, 1m | The same

This has existed since the dawn of time, I've explained it deeply in another question on this thread!
I guess that goes to show how long time it has been since I read the rules.
I just saw your reply. In that case I believe you should rephrase the rule. When it is worded like that, it highly discourages people to post a report if they're too afraid that you guys will deny it.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Divey