Minor Map Changes
(12-06-2019, 11:59 PM)Alphaverse Wrote: Okay finally something good. 

So: Lakeside tunnel rocks won't be removed as they have a use there. But I will have a look for a work around to make them block less of the pedestrian area. 
Nexus garage roof is also not possible as the height is connected with the floor of the police station. So I can't change the height without changing the entire police Station.
I understand your point with grassy fields but it is already bigger than v4b1 and really never gets used. It is already a very ugly place if it is empty. Without these trees it will be even uglier. 

I agree with the rest you mentioned. 

In my opinion I would also love to revamp the two farm areas and the area around villas. Could be used waaaay better than it is now but I am open for opinions.

Grassy Fields will always look ugly and I don't think anybody will think less of the map because a flat, empty space made for builders is flat and empty. It is a large amount of space that is largely unusable because of the trees. I can see where you're coming from with how previous maps had a much smaller Grassy Fields, but that shouldn't mean we can't improve it. Personally I've had issues building around the trees and I know others who have as well for their unique builds.

And yeah, I'll agree with you there, the two farms and the area around Villas isn't great. The Farmhouse is unused because its huge and useless to anyone doing AggressiveRP and personally I prefer the old Villa houses.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
This isn't really that possible at the moment with no-one on the team being an experienced mapper, however, we will move to further review.

Moved to further review.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

A few of these were done for our slight edit, I don't think we're going to be making anymore changes due to the new map in Development. The most annoying ones (like the nexus garage) have been done.

Moved to Finished.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork