JackZ killed the thread
What is the difference between a 1500-3000 hour helpful player that isn't a teacher, with 13+ RPPs, experience of 3+ years, to a teacher with the same or less experience, RPPs, and hours? 
What is the difference between the two? excluding powers.

I'd like for everyone to try and answer this question, and give a convincing argument of why should teachers stay. If you're in support of removing the teacher rank, feel free to add your thoughts.
I don't see any harm in teachers being there though. It's a role that allows them to help players and host mini-events which anyone can apply for.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Wtf is this point in this, teachers are here to help new/returning or just any players in general it's not like they are useless they have a big part in the community they aren't admins or mods no but they can answer all your dying questions about Fearless they are the gods to the server (Except Soulripper)
(12-02-2019, 06:13 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't see any harm in teachers being there though. It's a role that allows them to help players and host mini-events which anyone can apply for.
You don't need a role to help others, why do you need a rank for that and gain powers and advantages over others that comes with the rank? You don't need to be a teacher to host mini events, you just need to talk with a staff member.

(12-02-2019, 06:17 PM)Slaint Wrote: Wtf is this point in this, teachers are here to help new/returning or just any players in general it's not like they are useless they have a big part in the community they aren't admins or mods no but they can answer all your dying questions about Fearless they are the gods to the server (Except Soulripper)

ok, my point above still stands.
I usually keep very quiet on topic like this to avoid any argument or flaming . 

I am not sure why you or anyone thinking that removing the teacher rank would help the community because it happens before .
On July 6th 2018 , Divey ( who was the SA at the time and still is today ) announced that the  teachers rank would be removed from fearless because him and the staff team believed that they should be pushing the community as a collective to be helpful player rather than a select few . basically he meant you can answer an question through out of character , so those who were teachers ( Arny , Wolven , Chumps etc ) had no choice but to step down due to such drastic change . 

Some of them had move on to devs or admins , but there are some who really enjoy being an teacher and removing it is an soul crush towards them . 

I personality enjoy being an teacher , even tho it isn't part of the staff team , it is sort of an server assistant , I get to answer help call  , planned and host mini event for the community members to enjoy it . It is enjoyable to be a teacher and it also help the newcomers to have an wonderful experience in the community . 

Teachers can also notice other roleplayers roleplay and take part in it . Admins aren't always free to notice someone's roleplay 24/7 and this is where the teachers come into the place . 
Not only that , recently teachers have the ablity to give out proplimit on the build server when there isn't an admin around

this allow players to ask the teacher " Hey can I have 100 proplimit I want to build this " the teacher would gladly hand out the proplimit to them on build server to build whatever they want . 

To me teacher is extremely important to the community , because we guide new comers to be successful and experience roleplayer and answer anyone who need help or need some clarification on certain rules ( such as fear rp ) . 

Removing it would not only changes the community and might never lead to any new path but would also affect everyone , new or old . 

So I don't see why you think removing the teacher rank would help the community in any way . 

I hope you understand why it is important to the community and I am speaking on behalf of the teachers team and hoping you and the others understand 
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • RoCKy, Violet DE Kittie
The rank is pretty useless, but whether it stays or goes probably wont make any meaningful change imo
Teachers are important, it's just a question about the quality within the teacher team, that's the difference.

If full of quality, then the teacher team are very very very important to the community.

If there's no quality, then they're harming the server.

So no, I believe that the teacher role shall remain, but would be another question about the moderator rank in my opinion.
I don’t think removing teachers is a good idea whatsoever

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Most useless rank, I literally only see jessixa online so just give her staff, then you don't need the rest of the teachers anyway. They do it for the rank, power. Literally anybody can help people online, so remove it, it's pointless
The teachers should still be here, they helping people most of all and they have the best knowledge of the server than many other players.

Regards,
Fearless Donator