Sick... [Emotional]
Sending prayers your way bro, push through you will make it!
I'm here if you need to chat, hit up my dms whenever bro.
Wolven

im calling the make a wish foundation for you
[Image: gn3iiwj]
16 likes
(11-16-2019, 05:31 PM)Dimitris Wrote: omg bro my thoughts are with you, I wish you the best of luck
thanks so much brother. your wishes are appreciated<3
(11-16-2019, 11:49 PM)frost Wrote: i hope your mouth falls off
wtf
(11-16-2019, 11:50 PM)Fudge Wrote: Sending prayers your way bro, push through you will make it!
bless up bro
(11-16-2019, 11:55 PM)Julern Wrote: im calling the make a wish foundation for you
my wish is to meet you for being a wonderful supportive human
(11-17-2019, 02:06 PM)Slaint Wrote: 16 likes
this community supports me beyond my expectations, but I need more likes if I'm going to make it
(11-16-2019, 11:54 PM)Wolven Wrote: I'm here if you need to chat, hit up my dms whenever bro.

thanks so much for all the support bro. im sending a DM <3
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Wolven
Can you update us on your current well-being? I had trouble sleeping last night because of you and I hope it well go better tonight
(11-17-2019, 05:29 PM)Razz Wrote: Can you update us on your current well-being? I had trouble sleeping last night because of you and I hope it well go better tonight

I'm feeling a bit better, I can talk again which is really really good. I'm grateful to God and I'm grateful to you. Your support in this difficult time has given me new strength. I'm forever in debt to you and I'd love to give you a smooch on the cheek.
I might die but at least I died with a lot of love from everyone in this community and you.
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • RaZZ
Glad to hear you're getting better. The smooch on the cheek can be talked in PM, I don't mind a couple on my lips either
⊙﹏⊙

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]