Sick... [Emotional]
(11-17-2019, 08:44 PM)Razz Wrote: Glad to hear you're getting better. The smooch on the cheek can be talked in PM, I don't mind a couple on my lips either
I think the lips thing is a great idea and I haven't stopped thinking about it since I read it 5 seconds ago.
You should send me your address and I'll come by your place and let's have a consensual kissing session. 
I'll bring a pack of cigarettes and I'll smoke like I always do after sex
(11-17-2019, 10:27 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 08:44 PM)Razz Wrote: Glad to hear you're getting better. The smooch on the cheek can be talked in PM, I don't mind a couple on my lips either
I think the lips thing is a great idea and I haven't stopped thinking about it since I read it 5 seconds ago.
You should send me your address and I'll come by your place and let's have a consensual kissing session. 
I'll bring a pack of cigarettes and I'll smoke like I always do after sex

Wow! Slow down young man, who said anything about sex? We'll meet up and then see what happens. You won't get anything unless you buy me dinner first. I sent you my info to your email. See you soon Cheese
i didn't get an email.........
im sitting alone with two boxes of Lidl sushi
come on bitches i need more likes
im really sick
Come on team! let's help beat sirnarc's most liked thread at 30! Only 7 likes left to get there.
yeah this is really important to me