Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamemode Mining Advanced
Title of Suggestion: Mining Advanced

Description
My ideas for Mining

Why?
A catalyst:

And substance you can buy from the F1 menu that would reduce the smelting time so they would be a reward for mining for longer periods of time because the profit / time graph would increase exponentially.

A Drill:

A tool that you could buy which would not use stamina but mines at the same rate, to make this fair you could have it recharged by battery's or make its price much higher than the pickaxe

A way to buy plots off land:

A way you can buy land where rocks spawn so they is a downside to fencing off areas and stopping other people to use it.

Vehicles:

It would be great If you could have a vehicle such as a Hauler which you could put rocks in the back off and sell them in a buck to the tradesman

Different types of furnace:

You could introduce more expensive furnaces which have a larger capacity which could add a progression system to the mining 

That is all my current mining ideas I believe it is a great idea and wish to see it developed more.[/b]

*text has been changed to black
[Image: madmitch_1441139c.jpg]
You should make the text black, I had to highlight everything to read it.
Anyways, I +support the larger furnace idea
[Image: iWer8gx.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Razz's post:
  • Zecon
(11-11-2019, 02:03 AM)Razz Wrote: You should make the text black, I had to highlight everything to read it.
+Support

[Image: IMG_20190923_100047_403.JPG]
#SAVETHETURTLES
+Support and yes please change color of your text i was confused till realizing
+Support
[Image: 99c71f7ca27e438e86d94e28d24763a8.png]
-support

I feel like the smelting time is already a good amount of time since if they reduced the time it took to smelt they would also have to lower the amount of money it gave you in order to not completely ruin the economy.
-support
[Image: OHyD732.png]
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:174227314&b=12]
(11-11-2019, 02:03 AM)Razz Wrote: You should make the text black, I had to highlight everything to read it.
Anyways, I +support the larger furnace idea
Dead server
+Support
[Image: giphy.gif]