right listen here
what is it with the whole community of FL not being able to take a joke, it's got to a point where u can't make one without a PR popping up. Like fucken hell, can we all just laugh jesus christ.

what r ur opinions on this

vote for milkmen best clan
The following 2 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Flame.., Julern
-Support
(11-09-2019, 08:14 AM)Slaint Wrote: -Support

sir what the fuck
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Slaint
This community has been existing for over 10 years now, many people have been here for years and have seen a multitude of trolls come and go.
People grow tired of it. It's the same shit over and over where a new clown tries to be funny.

Next to that there's also the fact that this is a public community, with people of different cultures, ethnics, religions and more.
People have different morals and ethics and these should be respected. This place is not like your close friends group's discord, this place has boundaries, and common sense should help you set those boundaries.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 11 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Slaint, Arikame, Conn, Jonas, Archer, Fultz, Ducktard, Wolven, Spartan_KCT, RaZZ, Kappatalist
Milkmen will take over!

There is no stopping us!!!

take a joke admin kids
(11-09-2019, 09:17 AM)Yonno Wrote: This community has been existing for over 10 years now, many people have been here for years and have seen a multitude of trolls come and go.
People grow tired of it. It's the same shit over and over where a new clown tries to be funny.

Next to that there's also the fact that this is a public community, with people of different cultures, ethnics, religions and more.
People have different morals and ethics and these should be respected. This place is not like your close friends group's discord, this place has boundaries, and common sense should help you set those boundaries.

you deeped that a bit too hard jesus christ 

i just asked people to take a joke xx
The following 2 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Veronica, Julern
(11-09-2019, 12:54 PM)richieb Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 09:17 AM)Yonno Wrote: This community has been existing for over 10 years now, many people have been here for years and have seen a multitude of trolls come and go.

You asked for people's thoughts and then you make that statement which in turn means you are not asking for thoughts. Just wanted to tell people to take a joke. So this is not a discussion. Just a waste of time.

Have you considered it's not actually the "joke" itself but the person telling the "joke"?
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(11-09-2019, 01:16 PM)Fultz Wrote:

You asked for people's thoughts and then you make that statement which in turn means you are not asking for thoughts. Just wanted to tell people to take a joke. So this is not a discussion. Just a waste of time.

Have you considered it's not actually the "joke" itself but the person telling the "joke"?

in that case why are people so sensitive to the PERSOn telling the joke?
(11-09-2019, 01:22 PM)richieb Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 01:16 PM)Fultz Wrote:

in that case why are people so sensitive to the PERSOn telling the joke?

It's not sensitivity. They just don't like you.
I think it's apparent everyone is expecting a reply from me on this topic as I am the funniest member on FL. 
I will please you all and say this:

Being funny is a full time job, you commit to changing your lifestyle and way of life to sort of get into people's heads and analyse what actually makes them laugh. It's not an easy job, actually it's pretty hard. I've had to take a break due to copious amounts of stress and pressure as the funniest person on FL. 

I'm not always successful, I make terrible jokes sometimes, I'm unfunny or outright cringe. And I admit to these small missteps in my career. The heartbreak you experience after trying to be funny and I get absolutely no likes or laughs, it's horrendous. It's a real issue in the comedy business. I've had weeks of lows and depression due to this. I put a lot of work into what I do, and I expect you fuckers to be a little more appreciative. It doesn't cost you anything to laugh or write "haha". Ignoring a joke is selfish, rude and outright disgusting. This community is filled with a bunch of lame ass fuckers who don't understand real comedy, no understanding of humor and simply too stupid to understand. I'm tired of this, it's tearing me apart. I'm not going to be funny on FL anymore as a result of this, it's your loss, not mine...
Please think next time before you ruin the life of a real talent.
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Julern, RaZZ