right listen here
(11-09-2019, 02:13 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: I think it's apparent everyone is expecting a reply from me on this topic as I am the funniest member on FL. 
I will please you all and say this:

Being funny is a full time job, you commit to changing your lifestyle and way of life to sort of get into people's heads and analyse what actually makes them laugh. It's not an easy job, actually it's pretty hard. I've had to take a break due to copious amounts of stress and pressure as the funniest person on FL. 

I'm not always successful, I make terrible jokes sometimes, I'm unfunny or outright cringe. And I admit to these small missteps in my career. The heartbreak you experience after trying to be funny and I get absolutely no likes or laughs, it's horrendous. It's a real issue in the comedy business. I've had weeks of lows and depression due to this. I put a lot of work into what I do, and I expect you fuckers to be a little more appreciative. It doesn't cost you anything to laugh or write "haha". Ignoring a joke is selfish, rude and outright disgusting. This community is filled with a bunch of lame ass fuckers who don't understand real comedy, no understanding of humor and simply too stupid to understand. I'm tired of this, it's tearing me apart. I'm not going to be funny on FL anymore as a result of this, it's your loss, not mine...
Please think next time before you ruin the life of a real talent.
finally the funniest guy replies Cheese
[Image: gn3iiwj]
[Image: unknown.png]

a clear example of someone not taking a light hearted joke. its not like jonas is never racist in discords, yeah never heard the white man say the n word ever? LOL
all i did was make a silly comment about the chinese people found in the lorry and this is how i am treated? i feel like this was very unjust and i demand compensation Angry
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Closed.

Make a UBR if you are unsatisfied.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]