BETA Testers revamp
(11-08-2019, 09:50 PM)operqe Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 05:57 PM)Midget Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 01:00 PM)perqe Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 03:16 PM)Midget Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 01:05 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: that wasnt his point at all.
wheres your brain dude?
wheres your brain particles dude?
can you muster up some huh

150 words is nothing, implying it will be a waste of time to do so because they choose by name regardless just illustrates the persons lack of dedication. It takes you 5 minutes.  

It is not that I don't get the point, it's just that the point is unreasonable.

But, you do know how the staff team has worked for the past 2 years, probably more.

You have to be a friend, thats how i get the point.

The beta testers in my eyes was different last time, so it might be again i can just never be sure.

Last time Arny made sure that it was well spread out to a good commute of players.

If you make a well structured template and are known and trusted within the community there is no reason not to be considered. Your assumptions are out of place and not rooted in good cause. 
Not everything is corrupt

I didnt once mention corrupt.

If you read the post, you'll see.

I said the beta testers, were different.

Simply read.

What you imply and what you mention are two different things. They usually mean the same thing genius.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • ryan!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(11-09-2019, 01:04 AM)Midget Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 01:00 PM)perqe Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 03:16 PM)Midget Wrote: 150 words is nothing, implying it will be a waste of time to do so because they choose by name regardless just illustrates the persons lack of dedication. It takes you 5 minutes.  

It is not that I don't get the point, it's just that the point is unreasonable.

But, you do know how the staff team has worked for the past 2 years, probably more.

The beta testers in my eyes was different last time, so it might be again i can just never be sure.

Last time Arny made sure that it was well spread out to a good commute of players.

If you make a well structured template and are known and trusted within the community there is no reason not to be considered. Your assumptions are out of place and not rooted in good cause. 

Simply read.

What you imply and what you mention are two different things. They usually mean the same thing genius.

Your point about me saying or implying is also a madness. It shows your lack of reading skills, or your poor English language which would therefore needed to be worked on. I said that the beta testers was different and i hope for it to be the same pretty much.

My other point was, however, the staff team has worked in such a way for how many years, followed by this is the reason you can never be sure.

You obviously cant join the points and process them within your peanut of a head.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
yeahh ZIP IT peanut head
(11-09-2019, 04:07 AM)perqe Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 01:04 AM)Midget Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 01:00 PM)perqe Wrote: But, you do know how the staff team has worked for the past 2 years, probably more.

Simply read.

Your point about me saying or implying is also a madness. It shows your lack of reading skills, or your poor English language which would therefore needed to be worked on. I said that the beta testers was different and i hope for it to be the same pretty much.

My other point was, however, the staff team has worked in such a way for how many years, followed by this is the reason you can never be sure.

You obviously cant join the points and process them within your peanut of a head.

You shouldn’t point out grammatical/language errors in the same sentence you make errors yourself. smh 

I give up on you champ
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.