→Ausverkauft←, ◄Simon►
Reported User(s): →Ausverkauft←, ◄Simon►

Reported User's SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:146687303    ◄Simon►
STEAM_0:0:30982302      →Ausverkauft←

Date & Time (GMT): 2/11/19 @ 13:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and police sergeant got a call from woman who got robbed by "mafioso" looking men and they left their vehicle on crime scene when we arrived. I went to impound the vehicle and Simon started shooting at me because I took their car. Shortly after that when he surrendered, Ausverkauft came, broke FearRP and randomly started shooting at us, eventually killing us. I was shouting both at Simon and Ausverkauft to get on the ground/stay back but recordings do not include my voice.

EDIT: At 13:50 Ausverkauft recieved 2h Weapons blacklist, but it's not because of this. Make sure he gets extended/additional punishment since he's been doing this for entire day already.

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

3.5a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance).

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGBeF1XWolY
~ Equinox ~
Approved.

Both will be punished for their rule breakages. As you said violence should always be the last option on Ausvers part, and Simon should’ve valued his colleagues life rather than opening fire.

(Ausvers current blacklist will be extended)

Edit - the case has been reviewed and the punishments were given to the wrong people, changing it now.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]