Summary of the incident
Name of player: Deadeye, Wolfy, Taxi58

SteamID:

Deadeye: STEAM_0:0:75722998
Wolfy: STEAM_0:1:17093330
Taxi58: STEAM_0:0:73193790

Time in GMT: cca. 16:16

Server: Main

Summary: Taxi58 and Wolfy were cops together, when they sent someone to kill me while I was president for NO reason other than hating on me since I had no laws on either speed limit, blocked windows or drugs. My taxes were 0 and my only law was for citizens to wear sun protection (evidence at the end of video). Note that all 3 of them are friends on steam, and Deadeye immediately took over Vice president's position since someone else took president's job after me. I am aware that they both have corrupt in their description, but I think that's one huge bullshit since everyone can just have "corrupt" in their description and do whatever they want without breaking half of the rules. In video you can even see them telling me that I should have some security and IMMEDIATELY after that their friend walks in, greets them and kills me.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/TRDz541R6Cc

(I can provide longer conversation between me and 2 cops, but main evidence is shortened since I was already warned for unnecessarily long evidence videos)
~ Equinox ~
Ok, so I killed you because you weren't doing your job as a pres and that affected the town you were sending people to prison for 2 mins max and then they came out and did the exact same crime. you wasn't stopping the crime in the city at all while you tried to just build a church... You also broke the rule of going out alone without any protection? should I make a pr on that? I also waited 5-10 mins before going Pres role but someone did take it yes.... If I killed you for the pres role I would of instantly taken.
Hey there!
I don't see where we "hated" on you for laws, I had no issues with your laws. The main reason we talked to you was to ask why you gave everyone 2 minute jail time. You replied "That's life" which is about a or two second before this video starts.

Me and Wolfy has nothing to do with this killing at all, unfortunately we happened to be there at the time. The reason I told you to get security or you would leave this world is because thing like this will happen, the president becomes a very easy target.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Approved.

Only Deadeye will be punished for his actions, he killed a president who had 0% tax and had no raidable laws (killing them for not doing there job is effectively backseat administration as them not doing their job is not a valid reason to punish them on your part). The two officers will not be punished however as I don’t see them breaking any rules in the evidence provided.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]