Gamemode Ore washingplant
Title of Suggestion: Ore washingplant

Description
A new addition to the furnace?

Why?
Right so as a addition to the new furnace and mining update, Some friend started talking and we came up with the idea of a ore washingplant of some sort?

So you would attach this to the furnace like in the picture, It would double the output of ores but it would also make the smelting time x2.5 as long
Perhaps it would cost like 50k (Since it was be a very good money maker after some grind with the furnace.)

[Image: wSAw2PG]
[Image: j7PB7jt]
I'd propose something similar that would increase efficiency of the unrefined ore, increasing the chances of harvesting more stuff. This'd have to be a ~25% increase in the percentage chance of each different refined element, aka 10% => 12.5%

I'm not sure it'd justify nearly double the time, though.
Regards, 
Conn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Idea
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
"3 kilometers north in San-Ranevo City, Parker Schnabel just raised the stake of the best clean out of his entire career."

https://youtu.be/Me_Y1a7l6fM?t=12

-support
[Image: GlhGJSu.png]
Visit my profile here
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Forgee
+support

I’ll be playing gold rush the game on gmod
+Support

Regards,
Fearless Donator
+support Nice idea!
(11-01-2019, 09:36 AM)Conn Wrote: I'd propose something similar that would increase efficiency of the unrefined ore, increasing the chances of harvesting more stuff. This'd have to be a ~25% increase in the percentage chance of each different refined element, aka 10% => 12.5%

I'm not sure it'd justify nearly double the time, though.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
We already have upgrades for mining planned (e.g. jackhammer)
I'd say let's wait until they come out before buffing it even more.

Declined.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer