SpaghettiFTW
Reported User(s): SpaghettiFTW

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76673673

Date & Time (GMT): 29/10/19 @ 19:24 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was going to arrest this person which you can see on the video, then it seems like SpaghettiFTW wanted to rescue him, however, didn't have any valid reason to kill me.

Evidence
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Hi,

I killed you as you pulled up to both me and monkey and started point guns at us, in my eyes you were a criminal due to the gas mask, I went into a secluded area and loaded up and then killed you so that upon seeing your handcuffs you would not arrest him leading to me having to do a bigger jailbreak, I also think several key points are cut out in your video and the short clip removes almost all of the context, making it seem like rdm.
I would like to request the full video evidence, please.

I would also like to note one thing - violence should always be the last option, so if the video is then deemed valid I will approve this. You could've instead just put him under gunpoint. However you also did this in a public area, which is against rule 8.1.

Right now the only thing that is holding me back from punishing Spaghetti is my curiosity to see the entire video.

Thanks.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hey Jonas,

As I didn't record from the beginning but used the windows function which lets you get the last 30 sec of your gameplay.

This is the only record of the entire situation, unfortunately. I would indeed provide this if I had the oppurtunity.
(10-29-2019, 08:10 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: Hi,

I killed you as you pulled up to both me and monkey and started point guns at us, in my eyes you were a criminal due to the gas mask, I went into a secluded area and loaded up and then killed you so that upon seeing your handcuffs you would not arrest him leading to me having to do a bigger jailbreak, I also think several key points are cut out in your video and the short clip removes almost all of the context, making it seem like rdm.

Hey Spaghetti,

I haven't edited the video as that's what I received by taking 30 sec of my gameplay which is the only option.

If I pulled out a weapon on both of you, why would you run away? That simply doesn't match up with the story. I just pulled out the weapon and pointed at Monkey due to him telling me that he stole the vehicle. I cannot recall pointing the weapon at anything else than the vehicle itself. Besides; my biggest concern is why someone who kills someone due to having a weapon out? You shot towards the person in handcuffs when I had my arrest baton out which clearly endangers his life as well. Wouldnt you just call a police officer if that was the case?
Approved.

User has been found guilty of breaking rule 8.1 & 3.1a. It was also an RDM as you did not have enough of a reason to kill him. Him arresting your friend is not a reason to kill.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]