Ban Request - hardi112
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) hardi112

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)STEAM_0:1:42054807

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 5 mins before this post

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v2d

Summary: (What happened?) At the time alot of people was minging around with no admins so i just started getting screenshots of people public building.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) Majro Public Building stopping big vehicles getting into the garage (even thought its the wrong way) I haved warned him but he claims its fine its not blocking anything

http://steamcommunity.com/id/noxi/screen...tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/noxi/screen...tab=public
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

When he was a cop he kept tazzing me and breaking nlr
[img]C:\Users\Hassan\Desktop\fearless rp logo.jpg[/img]
Omg after when admin came and gave me waring i deleted all buildim from there. it was abaut like 3mins building standing.
(02-04-2012, 03:03 PM)thesilentorchestra Wrote: When he was a cop he kept tazzing me and breaking nlr

i usuly tase when ppl jump on other ppl when they unconsius
it was there for longer than that mate, but unless the admin that gave you the warning posts it on here, then i dont beleive you

Quote:i usuly tase when ppl jump on other ppl when they unconsius

That is still backseat administrating i do suggest you read the rules properly, or you will get a long ban before you know it
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

He randomly walks about he Random tazed someone and get demoted then he went Police Commander and didnt listen to anyone asking for backup when in a shoot out or anything he pretty much sat there and also walked about like he was the only police officer (me and 2 others happened to be busy because of a rebel shootout where a Admin CDMed me doesnt matter they probably assumed I have aimbot)
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
- Approved & Banned