SteamID: n/a

BanID: n/a

Ban Reason
Spamming Staffs Forum Accounts

Staff Member: Joe Joe (most likely)

Involved users
n/a

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello, an hours ago I was banned from the forums and I wish to have the ban removed please.

From my ban reason, I was banned because of my actions on Joe Joe’s forum profile, where I posted several comments in a lighthearted and sarcastic manner. As people know about me, what I normally do is for a laugh and as a joke, with no real harm intended, although I do admit to sometimes over-doing it.

What I commented on Joe Joe’s profile was nothing but light-hearted Kevin-style banter, and I’m sorry if I came off as harassing or mingy, that was not my intention.

Therefore, I’d like to ask you to reconsider my ban please, and I’ll try and keep my humour in check.

kevin the god

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

--| Denied |--

After reading your unban as well as seeing what you did I see no reason to unban you. Firstly by creating a troll UBR and secondly by slandering my forum profile. I see no reason to unban you.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Moved
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<