MonkeyDustFTW
Reported User(s): MonkeyDustFTW

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

Date & Time (GMT): 21/10/19 @ 21:44 GMT

Summary of the incident
He disrespected my guard and when I called the police he ran to the lake and quickly switched to afk role.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/QBJIjp61jdM
Hello, this was honestly a misunderstanding i did not mean this as you can see early on i look back to see if you were chasing i thought you had just let me go so i ran off i then go called down stairs i have legit just got back and received a message notifying me of this PR i honestly can assure you i did not mean any of this early on in the video you see me look back i thought you guys were just gonna let me go so i went into the AFK job as no one was chasing me and had to go do something down stairs i am so so sorry and honest did not mean this at all i 100% just thought you wasnt chasing me and i really needed to go downstairs thats why i waited to see if anyone was coming if anyone was running after me i wouldnt of changed jobs but i honestly thought personally you guys were letting me go since all i said was "No baldy`s aloud on the ride" which is of course not a major issue.
As you can see on the video your people did not enter the water till the very last like 3 seconds of the video its honestly a misunderstanding i really had to go downstairs i looked behind me and waited to see if you were gonna try come after me no one chased me so i changed jobs as i really had to do something i have legit only just came back if i seen any of your officers / workers chasing me i would of stopped and let you arrest me its just i didnt i am honestly sorry its really the end of the stick here
You switched jobs after you knew I called the police.... you knew 100% what you were doing
(10-21-2019, 09:28 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: You switched jobs after you knew I called the police.... you knew 100% what you were doing

As the video shows i did not change jobs as soon as you called the police, for 1 i could barely hear as my mic as you keep bringing up is very bad all i could hear mostly was the music that guy was playing but i heard you saying i offended your guard so i ran no one chased me and i was getting shouted at down stairs so i went and if you check logs i have legit just come back i was in the AFK job all that time this clearly shows that i didnt just change jobs to avoid situation, i seen no one was coming and i had to go i gave you guys so much chance to get me but when im getting shouted at several times i have to go downstairs IRL comes first i waited and waited and i changed jobs as shown on the video then few seconds later you then run towards the lake it was honestly a misunderstanding i didnt mean to i honestly thought you werent bothered as it was all from the slightest thing of calling your guard "Bald" which i am probably right in saying its not an arrest - able offence anyways it was just bad timing and just a really misplaced situation.
You switched jobs like 30 secs after I called the police as soon as they arrived on the scene. I'm done debating over this you broke the rules to avoid jail even Luna in chat said he switched to afk because they were there and knew police were hunting for you
Honestly i can assure you i had to go thats why the staff can check logs and it will show me only just coming back i genuinely had to do something i tried to wait as long as i could but when something happens IRL cant just sit on my arse and just wait like its some kind of fishing simulator and you have to see where im coming from man if i had more time i would of stayed i aint the type to change to AFK to avoid anything i would of happily done the situation its just really bad timing and just a whole misunderstanding
In the video, Monkey runs off and looks back to see if anyone was chasing him and no one was.

Denied.