Kevlar.
Bug 
Title of Bug: Kevlar.

Description: 
Well, kevlar the last few days for me anyways its been so useless like it is doing nothing i am just losing so much health to such little stuff not sure what is going on as a week before this it was perfect no problems and was really enjoying it now im losing so much health so easily and dying straight away feels like i am not even wearing kevlar

Evidence: 
Unknown
Its cause u suck at aggressive rp

Jk
Anyway yeah kevlar is quite shite nowadays.
Does the kevlar still suck?
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(07-12-2020, 03:32 PM)Edned Wrote: Does the kevlar still suck?

Its very buggy thats the way i can describe it sometimes it will be amazing sometimes you have to put it on take it off and put it back on some times you put it on and it doesnt even acknowledge its on ahah so best way i can describe it, is Kevlar is quite buggy
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Edned
(07-12-2020, 04:23 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Its very buggy thats the way i can describe it sometimes it will be amazing sometimes you have to put it on take it off and put it back on some times you put it on and it doesnt even acknowledge its on ahah so best way i can describe it, is Kevlar is quite buggy

Okay thanks for that - will do some testing and see how we can improve it Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(07-12-2020, 04:31 PM)Edned Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 04:23 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Its very buggy thats the way i can describe it sometimes it will be amazing sometimes you have to put it on take it off and put it back on some times you put it on and it doesnt even acknowledge its on ahah so best way i can describe it, is Kevlar is quite buggy

Okay thanks for that - will do some testing and see how we can improve it Smile

Thanks, means a lot!
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Edned
Fixed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork