Ryan Stealth, Wolfy
Reported User(s): Ryan Stealth, Wolfy

Reported User's SteamID: see below

Date & Time (GMT): 13/10/19 @ 14:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
Accused players:
- Ryan Stealth (STEAM_0:1:73821932)
- Wolfy (STEAM_0:1:17093330)

We, the police force, were chasing the accused players.
They were constantly trying to lockpick the wheel clamp on Ryan Stealths car
and were driving absolutely reckless.

One of them was a mechanic for the sole reason to repair their own cars,
while the other one was a Rebel, for the sole reason to be able to lockpick the wheel clamp of their cars.

The fact that the mechanic only repaired their own cars, kinda makes it self supply?
And the fact that the Rebel is constantly involved in police chases and also a slight bit of cop baiting,
makes it FailRP, as he would try to keep his profile low.

After we finally caught them, they completely broke FearRP (see 2nd video).

Evidence
https://youtu.be/PiT-sqyZgx8

https://youtu.be/OHSu4_nJHjA
Good Afternoon,

Interesting to see a Developer is really pissed at me apparantly.
In your second video is highly noticable you cut the video short as I left the vehicle after you screamed at me and shortened the distance between your weapon and me.
Why do you cut the video so short? Release the full version and you'll see I left the vehicle and you went for an instant tase instead of just handcuffing me cause I was going into the animation menu to the "SURRENDER" pose.
It's unfair to have very short video evidence I myself don't find this punishable.

TASSIA please upload a longer video especially the second video needs more context!

Kindest Regards,
Ryan Stealth
There is genuinely no need for the video to be any longer. It clearly shows you break FearRP.

You did not attempt to get out or do anything, you were just saying
"hey, how you doing?", knowing that you were under gunpoint and told to leave the vehicle.

The context you are requesting is basically us chasing you for the past 10 minutes
and you running over an officer in front of our eyes.

Yet, that is not a requirement as it clearly shows how you have no respect to FearRP and decide to calmly ignore my commands.

Quote:[...] and you'll see I left the vehicle [...]

That's not how FearRP works, you are to follow the commands immediately.
Not to make fun of it and follow it after several commands have been given and you are surrounded by 3 police officers.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(10-13-2019, 03:27 PM)TASSIA Wrote: There is genuinely no need for the video to be any longer. It clearly shows you break FearRP.

You did not attempt to get out or do anything, you were just saying
"hey, how you doing?", knowing that you were under gunpoint and told to leave the vehicle.

TASSIA,

I said this cause I did not hear you!!!
Third time you were obviously loud enough and that's when I left the vehicle and tazed me! (this should be in the logs)
This is also when I said (No need to taze me as I left the vehicle)
You don't want to expand the video cause you know you're making a false claim!
Why you doing this? It's risking your role i'm pretty sure?

Expand the video if you don't have anything to hide...

Kindest Regards,  Ryan Stealth
(10-13-2019, 03:30 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: [...] I said this cause I did not hear you!!!
Third time you were obviously loud enough [...]

I was close enough to you, for you to hear me.
Even if you did not hear me, we chased you for the past 10 minutes.
There were 3 police cars around you and multiple officers pointing guns at you.
It should be common sense to get out of your vehicle.

(10-13-2019, 03:30 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: [...] and tazed me! (this should be in the logs)
This is also when I said (No need to taze me as I left the vehicle) [...]

Yes, I tazed you. Keep in mind, that you were unwilling to cooperate by not getting out of your vehicle,
you were evading for the past 10 minutes and you just ran over an officer.
It could have been well possible for you to be armed, run away, get back into the vehicle or do anything else to resist an arrest.
At this point, I used a non-lethal method to make sure we can safely arrest you, and you couldn't endanger any more civilians.

(10-13-2019, 03:30 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: [...] you know you're making a false claim! [...]

I am mainly accusing you of breaking FearRP, which is well shown in the video.
I will not comment on this any further and await a conclusion by a staff member.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The video is NOT full, Expand it if you have nothing to hide TASSIA!
I complied to your requests and got out of the vehicle, therefor FearRP was not broken.

Expand the video and do NOT falsely accuse me of this!
I pressed Alt F10 the moment the video ends.
I agree that you exited your vehicle afterwards, yet you still refused to in the beginning.
You could clearly hear me, and even if you didn't, you should have well known what I was telling you to do.
It clearly shows you having no respect for FearRP and making fun of it by just saying "Hey, how you doing?",
like if you had no clue why we were pulling you over.

Last comment on this.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(10-13-2019, 03:50 PM)TASSIA Wrote: I pressed Alt F10 the moment the video ends.
I agree that you exited your vehicle afterwards, yet you still refused to in the beginning.
You could clearly hear me, and even if you didn't, you should have well known what I was telling you to do.
It clearly shows you having no respect for FearRP and making fun of it by just saying "Hey, how you doing?",
like if you had no clue why we were pulling you over.

Last comment on this.

Well it's too bad you don't have the full recording and I get that you used ALT - F10 cause I do too but therefor you have an incomplete PR.
Me exiting the vehicle may have taken a little longer cause your VC didn't reach my end but I did exit the vehicle and was arrested therefor was punished for the in-game crimes.
I don't get the whole deal why you have to post a PR for this especially when it's incomplete :/
I stand by that I did not break FearRP, I've left the vehicle in a respectable time after the clear message and have received in-game punishment.
You claim that I do not have respect for the FearRP rule whilst I do and have followed the procedure of getting arrested just fine. (If we would've left the scene at the end of the video there then this PR would've been valid and I wouldn't be here posting)
I've been in contact with admins before when I do dumb things I own up to them. (had this with Ducktard)

The "Hey, how are you doing?" is something I say for funnyness but also cause I didn't hear your requests so if that is bannable i'd be amazed. :-(
Approved.

As for the evidence provided the only rule breakage shown is the breaking of FearRP. You were given many orders to which you ignored and then responded too. When under FearRP you shouldn’t delay in following a gunman’s orders. Both users will be banned for FearRP.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Moved
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<