Hakachan
Reported User(s): Hakachan

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185795215

Date & Time (GMT): 11/10/19 @ 18:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
i have like fuck all evidence but this neek broke nlr came with his "friends" to revenge kill me.

his little corleone associate jumped in my car and repeatedly told me to get out, i want him to get out so i park the car get out and aim my shotgun at his associate. i see Hakachan pull up in his shitty volvo and i put them both under fearrp, Hakachan pulls out a galil and tries to kill me (while under fearrp) but i kill him successfully. a couple minutes later, Hakachan and 2 corleones pull up force me out of my car and i get shot (despite following orders) by none other than Hakachan. 

he was crying because i stole his galil cba w this neeky child
[Image: KHT0UoN.png]

also involved
STEAM_0:1:225604081
STEAM_0:1:126317698

Evidence
[Image: Vpla2Ch.png]
Hi Fieldy,

Sadly due to the lack of evidence this PR cannot be assessed at this point in time, you have 24 hours to provide sufficient evidence. Otherwise this PR will be denied.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(10-11-2019, 06:19 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi Fieldy,

Sadly due to the lack of evidence this PR cannot be assessed at this point in time, you have 24 hours to provide sufficient evidence. Otherwise this PR will be denied.

yeah sorry my shadowplay was running so i only have logs
Denied.

Sorry for the prolonged wait however, I will be denying this PR due to insufficient evidence.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Moved.