Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey)
(10-12-2019, 09:55 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:38 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:21 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:33 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: There is definitely something wrong with Health Kits. There is little to no skill like Arny if you cannot aim just keep spamming health kits and you should be okay. Seriously needs to be fixed and should make aggressive rp fun and more realistic...However obviously this will have major backlash

Spoiler :
[Image: f7c687edfedaeacfc64c86a82b3dd3bb.png]

I don't know what you guys are chatting, there is skill to it. You do a 1v1 with me or any of my AggRP mates on here we'll beat and of you. 

Its always the shitters who cannot PVP who think its no skill.

Oh yeah true there is so much skill involved...:

Anyone who knows how to PVP knows you're a fool as you're shooting him in the body??? Helloooo, he has a head and you do 2x damage if you hit it....

Any more stupid replies so I can prove the person who is replying is the one who is the shitter and just is bad??

Devs, why don't you add in aim lock like on console games?? Next thing i'll be hearing is the people move around too quickly and you cannot move your mouse quick enough to keep up.

Headshot damage doesnt do anything on a lot of models, as they dont have a head hitbox.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Kappatalist
(10-12-2019, 11:17 AM)Arny Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:21 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:33 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: There is definitely something wrong with Health Kits. There is little to no skill like Arny if you cannot aim just keep spamming health kits and you should be okay. Seriously needs to be fixed and should make aggressive rp fun and more realistic...However obviously this will have major backlash

Spoiler :

I don't know what you guys are chatting, there is skill to it. You do a 1v1 with me or any of my AggRP mates on here we'll beat and of you. 

Anyone who knows how to PVP knows you're a fool as you're shooting him in the body??? Helloooo, he has a head and you do 2x damage if you hit it....

Any more stupid replies so I can prove the person who is replying is the one who is the shitter and just is bad??

Devs, why don't you add in aim lock like on console games?? Next thing i'll be hearing is the people move around too quickly and you cannot move your mouse quick enough to keep up.

Headshot damage doesnt do anything on a lot of models, as they dont have a head hitbox.

Please show proof of this statement.
(10-12-2019, 12:02 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 11:17 AM)Arny Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:21 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I don't know what you guys are chatting, there is skill to it. You do a 1v1 with me or any of my AggRP mates on here we'll beat and of you. 

Please show proof of this statement.

Whack someone in the head with a blackjack, if there’s a head hit box, you’ll knock em out, if not, you won’t
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • TASSIA

Spoiler :

You are delusional if you actually think that health kit spamming can beat skill. I am very certain that if I was any of these cops on the raid that Arny recorded, the way he played I would have been able to gun him down no matter how many meds he spammed.
(10-12-2019, 02:36 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Spoiler :

You are delusional if you actually think that health kit spamming can beat skill. I am very certain that if I was any of these cops on the raid that Arny recorded, the way he played I would have been able to gun him down no matter how many meds he spammed.

You're underestimating the ability of 50HP every 2 seconds.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(10-12-2019, 02:44 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 02:36 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Spoiler :

You're underestimating the ability of 50HP every 2 seconds.

It takes 2 seconds to use it but way more for it to pop, once again I'm very certain if it was me one of the cops I would have been able to kill Arny.
Here's a less cancer version of the video, you might be able to see the problem now. Wolven gets me to 32hp (roughly) then my medkit kicks in, going up to 80hp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhTqJ6_6Krc
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Conn
(10-12-2019, 03:10 PM)Arny Wrote: Here's a less cancer version of the video, you might be able to see the problem now. Wolven gets me to 32hp (roughly) then my medkit kicks in, going up to 80hp.

I love how you keep exposing yourself, all you showed here is the one time one of them actually unloaded just half their mag they almost got you, not to mention that from my experience I know that Ranger and Wolven are a lot better than what I saw on the vid not sure if it was intentional or not. Also it is kinda weird how you just happen to get in a raid against both your friends that you also happen to be in discord at the time.
Please, everyone, calm down a bit.

I made this survey to get useful opinions, not a beef/flame war.
Voice your opinion on the survey.

If you think the way it currently is (50% every 2 seconds possible),
then you can say that on the survey. If you think it is not fine,
then you can say that on the survey as well, with a high level of detail.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(10-12-2019, 04:28 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 03:10 PM)Arny Wrote: Here's a less cancer version of the video, you might be able to see the problem now. Wolven gets me to 32hp (roughly) then my medkit kicks in, going up to 80hp.

I love how you keep exposing yourself, all you showed here is the one time one of them actually unloaded just half their mag they almost got you, not to mention that from my experience I know that Ranger and Wolven are a lot better than what I saw on the vid not sure if it was intentional or not. Also it is kinda weird how you just happen to get in a raid against both your friends that you also happen to be in discord at the time.

The point is, if I didn't medkit spam, I would of died as they got me down to 30hp and would of killed me if one of the medkits didn't kick in. I don't see how the second point you made is relevant?