Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey)
Once again an important thread for potential discussion has been cluttered with cancer.
Sadly staff was a part of it, too.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Conn, Lewwings, Joe Joe, Ryan, konsta
(10-11-2019, 09:50 PM)Yonno Wrote: Once again an important thread for potential discussion has been cluttered with cancer.
Sadly staff was a part of it, too.

Yep

Very sad how staff joined in
(10-11-2019, 09:40 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:39 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:39 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:35 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:33 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: There is definitely something wrong with Health Kits. There is little to no skill like Arny if you cannot aim just keep spamming health kits and you should be okay. Seriously needs to be fixed and should make aggressive rp fun and more realistic...However obviously this will have major backlash

Spoiler :
[Image: f7c687edfedaeacfc64c86a82b3dd3bb.png]

Who cares about health kits man, you are moaning because you dont have a clue how to aggressive RP,

isn't aggressive rp just "bind [key] "say use_inventory med_kit 1"?

You wont know about it,

Its not just that, aggressive RP is about communication and teamwork

Probs things you dont have

Actually I am a CS:GO pro!

Are you not capable of being serious and act like your rank requires you to? I find it absurd that out of everyone you were promoted, and it shouldn't surprise you. Also, Yonno referred the "staff being part of it too" to you.

Anyway to the topic, I prefer the medkits as it is because 1, you pay what you get for. 2, it's what makes aggressive RP fun and it's where the "aggressive" comes from.
By removing that, you remove a lot of the aggressive players, which in result will kill FL even further than it is right now.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Flame.., Dimitris
(10-11-2019, 09:56 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:40 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:39 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:39 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:35 PM)Flame.. Wrote: Who cares about health kits man, you are moaning because you dont have a clue how to aggressive RP,

isn't aggressive rp just "bind [key] "say use_inventory med_kit 1"?

You wont know about it,

Its not just that, aggressive RP is about communication and teamwork

Probs things you dont have

Actually I am a CS:GO pro!

Are you not capable of being serious and act like your rank requires you to? I find it absurd that out of everyone you were promoted, and it shouldn't surprise you. Also, Yonno referred the "staff being part of it too" to you.

Anyway to the topic, I prefer the medkits as it is because 1, you pay what you get for. 2, it's what makes aggressive RP fun and it's where the "aggressive" comes from.
By removing that, you remove a lot of the aggressive players, which in result will kill FL even further than it is right now.

Changing things to make Aggressive RP will make the server on a good 10ish players a day, most people that play the server, are aggressive RPers. I dont understand what they are not getting into their head
(10-11-2019, 09:24 PM)Arny Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 08:52 PM)Flame.. Wrote: There is nothing wrong with health kits lol, we cann all use them the same and we all have the ability to use them the same way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3TC5gxebw

excuse my dogshit aim but you get the picture

I see nothing wrong other than your aim. You spammed meds so what? You barely even got shot cause these cops you were fighting were terrible if you actually check your health bar most of the meds you popped were useless. At the time you rushed if that cop simply got a few shots at you, you would have been dead. Medkits do not give you god mode most of the players that keep bringing up that point don't even do aggressive rp.
i always got fucked up cause of this but i still like raids :3

just keep it or change it for Edward II's sake
-Audacity-
(10-11-2019, 11:36 PM)Auddacity Wrote: i always got fucked up cause of this but i still like raids :3

just keep it or change it for Edward II's sake

People like you lose raids cause they can not shoot guns, not cause of medkits.
Personally, I don't really see that much distain for the healing system. If I would though it would be people that are regularly officers or people that don't understand the system. If developers don't think something is right with the current system that doesn't necessarily mean that most or any regular players want something changing.

You have to wait a while between healing as healing takes time to actually happen and you will get 50 more HP. I have never really found an issue with the medkit as a police officer as you can easily just shoot the assailant before their medkit kicks in.

Maybe injection needles could be nerfed slightly or make binds for healthkits/needles against the rules or blocked or something but other than that the healing system itself seems fine to me.
(10-11-2019, 09:33 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: There is definitely something wrong with Health Kits. There is little to no skill like Arny if you cannot aim just keep spamming health kits and you should be okay. Seriously needs to be fixed and should make aggressive rp fun and more realistic...However obviously this will have major backlash

Spoiler :

I don't know what you guys are chatting, there is skill to it. You do a 1v1 with me or any of my AggRP mates on here we'll beat and of you. 

Its always the shitters who cannot PVP who think its no skill.
(10-12-2019, 08:21 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Spoiler :

I don't know what you guys are chatting, there is skill to it. You do a 1v1 with me or any of my AggRP mates on here we'll beat and of you. 

Its always the shitters who cannot PVP who think its no skill.

Oh yeah true there is so much skill involved...:
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Haarek